“New and Improved!”
Review of Hebron Grille

Hebron Grille
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Hebron
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I can't wait for the patio to open up this spring! Last summer I had a not-so-great experience at the grille under the old ownership, the food experience was terrible with sending back multiple things (which I am totally embarrassed to do), the service was lacking, and it wasn't very clean. Emphasis on WAS.... because it has changed for the better.

I'm glad to see it under new ownership because we needed a nice local place for families and a place to take customers to lunch/dinner that's reasonably priced with good portions, and the food is excellent. My favorite is the Cajun salad (can't remember the name!) but it has a creole vinaigrette, shrimp, blue cheese, pecans, cranberries and a few other things. Its delish and super fresh!

My boyfriend also happens to love craft beer. They have a stellar craft beer selection. If you are not into craft beer, you should be. He also loves chicken wings and burgers, both of which he's had and will get again. :)

I have been three times since they've opened and highly recommend it!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We have been going to the Hebron Grille for a couple years and it was one of the few local restaurants that offered delicious quality food. We went a week ago and noticed significant changes including a drastically down-sized menu (and even then, a couple items were crossed out with permanent marker) offering mostly bar foods and the dessert menu is now minimal (goodbye Mudslide Pie). I had the turkey club with tator tots and everything was very greasy which made me feel sick halfway through my meal; the other three people at the table had the same experience. We were also dissappointed that tator tots have become the standard side with sandwiches and there's a $1 upcharge for french fries. I hope the new ownership takes stock in constructive reviews and makes changes for the good. We will give The Hebron Grille a try again in a couple months to see if things have improved.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Made a visit to the Hebron Grill under new ownership. Nice décor, nice staff. Small menu but tastey food. I had the crab cannioli(sp) and was pleased with this new dish. We also had the pretzel sticks with beer cheese. Wife ended up getting a salad, shes a Veggitarian so the choices were slim. I thought she would have gone with the Seared Salmon. Nice bar area, although we didn't drink. Drink list was expansive, and looked to have many craft beers.
The burgers looked scrumptious, and the buffalo chicken salad looked really good at the next table.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Tried the Hebron Grille again for dinner. Service, food, and atmosphere were all much improved. Chipotle burger melt is a winner.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Decent food. Spinach and artichoke dip was good and served with plenty of chips. The cesear salad had too much dressing. The chicken with peppers and feta over rice was ok.
I would come back again but probably for a burger and beer.
Was a great deal with our restaurant.com certificate.

Been to Hebron Grille? Share your experiences!