“Excellent service for the price.”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Decatur, United States
“Excellent service for the price.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel was clean and smelled fresh. The staff was very helpful. If you had forgot something items were available at the desk. Breakfast was very good and served fresh and hot. The free internet service was a plus as was the pool and workout room. The price was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jupiter, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very clean, very good staff and close to CVG. I would stay here again next time my flight is cancelled at CVG. No restaurant near but the staff will give you delivery menus. Breakfast was great. Shuttle was on time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Eaton, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very nice accommodations. Clean rooms, courteous staff, great value. We use the park and fly service which was a great value for an early flight. Parking her was at least half of the airport parking cost.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Pine, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I called the hotel prior to arrival to inquire about rates, AAA discount and availability of rooms and hours of shuttle service. I was using my cell phone (I wasn’t the driver, FYI), which I really don’t prefer doing because I feel it can lend itself to miscommunications. It was Brenda who took my call and proficiently answered all of my questions. Brenda was quite cheerful and friendly (but not OVERLY so, as some people mistakenly do in an effort to make a personal connection), and efficiently professional, all at the same time. I could tell she was assisting another guest at the desk and yet she balanced her attention between the two of us very well. I was hoping for a shuttle pick up at the airport for our flight which was arriving at midnight, and Brenda explained that the timing was too close to the evening shuttle cut-off and realistically she didn't want to disappoint my expectations. As I was thinking in my head “OK, that’s it, I’ll have to find another place”, Brenda quickly mentioned that a taxi cab from the airport to the Hampton Inn was a mere $14 fare and suggested that as an available option since the front desk was fully staffed 24 hours a day and could accommodate my late arrival check in. She was also able to accurately provide the amount of the AAA discount which was slightly less than the aforementioned cab fare (which in the end was only $12!). Immediately after speaking with Brenda the first time, I called the Marriott property neighboring the Hampton Inn property because my parents had stayed there and I knew they had a shuttle that ran later than midnight, so I thought I’d check it out. The difference in the two calls was immediately recognizable and the Marriott version extremely disparaging. I wanted to tell the woman on the other end of the line to start looking for another job as her lack of enthusiasm for her current one was glaringly obvious in her voice. She almost seemed to be put out by having to take my call and answer my questions. With a huff and a sigh in her voice she gave me every reason to end the call even before exhausting my list of query and literally dial Brenda back as quickly as possible to ensure that my family and I were secure in an environment that was actually concerned enough to take care of us during our visit. I cannot stress enough how important phone etiquette is in the phase where we now do most of our transactions in a faceless, online world. I honestly could hear Brenda’s smile through the phone and it worked for me on every level. Instead of the pricier, undesirable and cold atmosphere of the Marriott, I wisely chose the Hampton Inn with its well-rounded and free breakfast, free internet service, free lobby coffee, and pleasant customer service for my family. It was a no-brainer, all from a simple phone call. I actually would have paid more for the room (with all of the free luxuries), at the Hampton Inn had it cost more than the Marriott, simply because it felt cozier on that crazy snowy night. We all loved it so much that we unanimously chose to stay there again two nights later prior to our return flight home. And by the way, your (I’m assuming) newly redecorated bathrooms are outstanding. They look like modern, "fancy hotel" bathrooms with the dark shelving, rolled towels, lovely and large countertop and bowed out shower curtain. "Three Cheers!" to the team that came up with that idea! Whatever funding was invested in that upgrade pays for itself in spades with high perceived value. The post-it notes reminding me that the duvet was freshly washed was very much appreciated. The in-room refrigerator and micro-wave is virtually essential for my family’s needs and the desk and the extra chair and the big closet and the full length mirror door were all just the icing on the already delicious cake you served up. The rest of your staff was appropriately courteous throughout my visit, with the exception of the kitchen crew at breakfast, who chatted openly and loudly in an unfamiliar language during the breakfast service. They didn’t seem to recognize my need for assistance and I quickly surmised I was on my own to find what I was looking for. Which legitimately wasn’t bad at all, it was just an overt occurrence in an otherwise peaceful and agreeable experience. I recall a dear friend of mine singing the praises of another Hampton Inn location in Colorado where she received much better service and a truly outstanding overall visit, compared to the Four Seasons in downtown Denver where we stayed for a Girl’s Weekend together. Our 4S visit had been a downward spiraling and nightmarish disaster which they never bothered to correct and I remember her articulating fondly about the 5-star service from a 3-star hotel and we heartily agreed that price alone does not make a visit pleasant. All to say, you have acquired a new and enthusiastic customer! I will always seek out the Hampton Inn over all other choices when looking for a place to stay. I will fervently endorse you to others. And I have also now signed up for the Hilton Honors program in order to enjoy even more value in my future visits. Please send my sincere appreciation to Brenda for extending a fabulous first impression regarding your establishment. She rocked her job and it showed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Kentucky, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This Hampton Inn is extremely close to the Cincinnati Airport. The convenience of the location coupled with a clean room, great staff, and superior bed makes it the perfect place to spend the night prior to travel. I left my car there and it was so easy to just take the complimentary shuttle to the terminal. Thumbs up!

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I arrived late in the evening and was greeted with a helpful person at the front counter. It was welcoming experience after along day of driving. My room was clean and the bed as always was comfortable. It was nice to relax after a busy day. Thank you Hampton Inn - Kentucky Airport

Orange, CA, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

After getting stuck at the Cincinnati airport due to a massive snow/ice storm in the region I needed someplace to stay for a few days before the next flight back to LA. Hampton provided the best deal for the amenities with complimentary internet access to help me get work done despite the situation and all for a great deal.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North? Share your experiences!