“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great stay”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed at this location over a weekend for a Bengals game and were very satisfied with our stay. Front desk staff was great, the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Great value for price paid and we will definitely be returning the next time we're in town for a game!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Asbury Park, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel was everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn. It was very clean, and comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful, and it was located right by CVG airport, which was convenient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel is in an excellent location for the CVG airport. The hotel is close enough to the airport that the shuttle service is very prompt. The rooms are very comfortable and decorated nicely. The staff are very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Auburn
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel was adequately comfortable but shopworn. I found that one of the queen beds in my room had been made up but the bed slept in and there was a long black hair on the pillow. I have short brown hair. I called the front desk, no answer for ten minutes. Went to lobbby, no one there, sign said back in 15. I waited another 10, then found the clerk checking someone else in. I pulled him aside and told him about the problem. I did not want to create a scene. He called later and said he had taken care of it (To be fair he offered to change my room but by then it was late and I had a very early flight in the am so I just slept in the other bed) by taking FIVE DOLLARS off my bill. Like my husband said, five dollars per hair!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Florida
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very nice front desk staff. Pool was great. Breakfast was a little below the standard for the Hampton Inn. Seemend like the waffle batter was watered down ans was the oatmeal. I stay in Hampton Inn 30+ times a year and hotel seemed up to par with brand.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Oakville, Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2013

But that is exactly what it sounded like in the room. We always stay at Hampton Inns on the road because of the comfortable beds and the quiet rooms. Not this time. When we got into the room I went to close the window, thinking the level of noise was because it was open. Turns out the whole hotel has single glazed windows. Every room. They might as well not have windows. This hotel is to be avoided for anyone who needs a good night's sleep as we did. Changing rooms helped marginally, but it was still noisy.

Room Tip: Make sure the room does not face the roads; ask for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank YaleHJ
bkalyan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you experienced.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Housekeeping was very responsive when we asked them for additional items for the bathroom; however, there was an odor to the room (near bathroom) right from the time we checked in. It seemed to be coming from the pipe under the sink --- moldy, musty, sour smell. We didn't report it because we were only in the room at night, but we should have. The noise in the hallway was loud (a bunch of kids). We were in a handicap room on the first floor next to check in so I can't imagine that the front desk staff didn't hear it, but there didn't seem to be any worries that they were disturbing the other guests early in the morning. Also, the breakfast area didn't seem to have sufficient supplies for the amount of people there were on a weekend (i.e., only 1 waffle maker; they kept the non stick spray under the counter and I had to ask for it; they ran out of items and didn't replace). The word that came to mind was "stingy". The person working the breakfast service kept her head down and didn't speak to anyone -- not a very pleasant experience first thing in the morning. Although the accommodations are nicer at your hotel, the breakfast and service are better at the Country Inn next door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bkalyan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
I appreciate your candor on your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that when you first arrived to our hotel you found an unpleasant odor in your room. I can assure you that this is this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain and sincerely apologize for this. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North? Share your experiences!