“Clean, comfortable and great value for the price.”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here in order to be close to the Cincinnati Airport so just spent one night there and left very early but this hotel is as nice as it could be. Updated furnishings, nice lobby, friendly staff, free breakfast (which we did not take part in because we left early). Bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice. For a chain hotel near an airport (I have stayed in some horrible ones for the same price), this is a great choice. Only issue was a noisy AC unit, but a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here on our visit for the Bengals game. It was a 15 minute drive to the game and much cheaper than the options in downtown Cincinnati. Nothing fancy, but definitely clean and comfortable. All you need for an overnight trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

When I walked in my room there was no coffee I found hair on the bed and a dirty used band aid attached under the alarm clock. The room smelled of cigarettes and nasty incents that immediately gave me a headache and made me nauseous. The air condition was in poor working condition and was extremely loud. The room doors were automatically slammed shut whenever someone walked in or out and within 10 rooms of my room it made my whole room shake. The noise from other guest was very loud and the walls paper thin. My wife and I did not stay for breakfast we left without eating. This was the kind of hotel I would expect to cost 25 dollars a night. Also there was no phone book or information for ordering in most hotels I frequent have those things. Also the entrance halls and elevators were extremely hot it felt like in the 90's I was sweating before I got to my room on the second floor.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rick at the front desk was AWESOME when we checked in and gave us fantastic advice about parking for Paul Brown Stadium and also where to eat (Newport on the Levee is a great place to visit). However, everything was downhill from there. Toilet had two large cracks IN the toilet bowl. I'm not exactly sure how that happens or why housekeeping did not report it to management. Carpet was frayed in places. Upon returning to our room at approximately 1am it REEKED of cigarette smoke!!! It didn't smell like that when we checked in. I immediately went down to the front desk because I did not want to be charged for smoking in the room when neither of us smoke. The woman (she had no name tag on so I don't know her name) apologized and simply said some people smoke in the rooms and the smell lingers. Offered to move us but it was already after 1am and we were waking at 6am so no point in moving. By the time we got everything switched I would have only gotten 4 hours of sleep. I also told her about the cracks in the toilet and she was surprised, said it hadn't been reported. WHAT?!?! Housekeeping doesn't score any points from me on that not being reported. Front desk never offered me the 100% guarantee refund. Breakfast was not up to par. Fruit was very mushy, danishes were frozen. I liked the area but I would choose to stay at a different hotel the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MyFairLady718
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was more than satisfied with my first experience at this property and I will definately return. The staff was courteous and professional in all ways and the service was excellent. I would endorse this hotel to anyone looking for accomodations with close proximity to either the downtown area of Cincinnati or to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

When requesting a late checkout... one does not expect two men to be cleaning a room that is not yet empty upon returning from breakfast. Not only is it disconcerting from a cleanliness standpoint (would they have cleaned again after we left before next occupant?) but because we had not expected maid service... we had left out valuables from wedding the night before (nothing missing - that we could tell - but disturbing nonetheless). When we did realize that staff was in our room we quickly asked them to come back after we checked out... unfortunately they did not speak English and it took us several attempts before we could get them to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed staying at Hampton with my family during my trip. The service, the room ,the location were excellent. If i will come back other time to visit Creation Museum I will staying again at Hampton Inn Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North? Share your experiences!