“Slow Service”

Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Hazard
Louisville, Kentucky
“Slow Service”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Good food, average service. Wait staff was not attentive in order taking and was more interested in hanging out at the Bar. Poor follow-up after serving food. But I did receive the check in 30 seconds or less!

Visited November 2013

Fort Lupton, Colorado
“Curbside to go”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Call in an order and they said 20 minutes. Got there and had to go inside and wait another 20 minutes for our order. There were other people there who had done the same thing. Would not recommend they're Curbside to go.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank kellytrip2013
Charleston
“Good food but exceptionally long wait”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Typical Applebees, good food and good drinks but we had to wait 90 minutes for our food. We asked repeatedly what the problem was and the waitress said the kitchen staff were fighting and were really backed up. When we finally got our orders everything came out at once, appetizers and entrees. Luckily we were not in a hurry although one in our party of six gave up and left before the food arrived. I would definitely choose another restaurant because of the time it took to get our food. The restaurant is in the same lot as the Hampton Inn and was very convenient for dinner but the long wait was not worth it.

• Visited September 2013
London, Kentucky
“Choose somewhere else”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Poor service, long wait (15 for drinks and 45 min for food), steak way overcooked and all they can say is "I'm sorry". Don't eat here. The waitresses look to be recovering or still using.

• Visited September 2013
Berea, Kentucky, United States
“"Decent place to eat"”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered here late at night with my college internship group and asked for it to be delivered to the Hampton Inn where we were staying at. The food took a while for it to come and I look forward to eating my meal.

I ordered the 2 for $20 with my friend and had the Bourbon Street Chicken Breast with shrimp and vegetables. The picture on the menu looked a lot bigger than what I received. My meal was very small and I wondered if the whole car side to go option is always this way. I had a merely three shrimps and a small piece of chicken breast. I honestly could have made this myself back at home. I was unimpressed with the portion size and was still hungry afterwards. Maybe it was poor advertisement by them but even then the portions should be quite bigger.

Overall, the Applebees Bar and Grill is not bad but I recommend you dining inn and enjoy yourself rather than getting the car-side to go.

Visited June 2013