“Great hotel in Hazard”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hazard
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This hotel seems brand new. The desk clerks were very helpful in helping me figure out how to get to the surrounding county seats for business. The indoor pool and hot tub were great and there is an Applebees directly next door, easy and safe to walk to.

1  Thank Jacqueline W
mary c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is always nice hearing how helpful my staff is.The hotel is around 11 years old but we have done updates and re-model over the past year.We do value you and all our guest. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wonderful accommodation . The hotel was nice, the staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and extremely clean. The bed was comfortable and the linens were soft . Nice large flat screen with several channels and movie options. Relax and enjoy free wi-fi.

Room Tip: King non smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
mary c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Hi
It felt so great to see your statement "Wonderful Accommodation" on your review of our hotel. It gives me great pride.I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you are letting people know how nice the hotel is.My staff and I really love talking with our guest and getting to know them.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had to stay in Hazard longer than expected due to the inclement weather. The hotel staff did a very good of accommodating our extended stay. The staff is sweet and the good is very good. I love it here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mary c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

I was so happy to see your review for our hotel. I simply loved what you stated"The staff is sweet and the good is very good". We love to help our guest and accommodate them and i am happy it is showing. We Love having you here.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very nice stay. Comfortable beds, clean, friendly staff. Very well kept hotel. Located next to a restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Good breakfast. The lobby eating area was very nice. Did not use the pool or exercise equipment. Would stay there again if in the area overnight.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to start by saying "Thank You" for taking the time to write such a nice review for our hotel. It is always so nice to hear how clean our hotel is and what a friendly staff we have. We do value your opinion.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is the Best hotel in Hazard area. They have a Great breakfast with an inviting, clean area to eat! They are conveniently located directly beside Applebees Rest and a Grocery Store. That is nice, especially for a late check-in or evening/night munchies!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mary c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hi
I was so happy to see you stated we were the best hotel in Hazard. I am so glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast. We are here to keep our guest happy and i am so thankful for your nice review.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

While the quality and service were as expected at Hampton, being greeted by name and having a key handed to you on your way in was wonderful! I have stayed here over a dozen times and find the year-round service ALWAYS at a level that surprises me.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hi
I want to thank you for giving us a great review. I am glad our service is at a level that surprises you. We really value all of our guest.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed there Valentine's Day Weekend, attended a Eagles tribute band concert at tech college. Breakfast was good , rooms nice and clean. Service was excellent. Young man at front desk treats you like a valued customer and friend. Forgot his name, but hr was from Knott Co. Price a tad high, like everywhere and everything else. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014
mary c, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is so refreshing hearing how great the service is and how clean the hotel is. My staff and I do value all our guest and i am very pleased this is showing through.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazard
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hazard
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 5 in Hazard
Buckhorn Lake State Resort
American Elite Inn Hazard

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard? Share your experiences!