“Wonderful”

American Elite Inn Hazard
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hazard
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Your staff makes having to live out of a motel room fun! I look forward to going to Hazard and staying at Super 8. From the management who always makes you feel important and goes out of her way to treat you like a valued!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rosie M, Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you very much, and I want you to know that you are valued and very much liked.
We always look forward to seeing you.

There are newer reviews for American Elite Inn Hazard

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had a good stay at Super 8 in Hazard, KY. The room upstairs that we asked for was ready and waiting when we got there. Everything was good and everyone was very nice, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you We are glad that you enjoyed you stay and we hope to see you many times over.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rosie M, Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

First, WIFI. In 2013 if you list WIFI there should not be rooms that cannot get your signal especially rooms so close. I got excuse after excuse or suggestion to try a different network other one operated by the hotel.
Second, I have now stayed in two different rooms over two weeks, I can tell you that your pipes are bad, and you should ask for your money back. My last stay I got about 5 minutes of hot water. One of the few pleasures I thought no hotel could mess up was the ability to take a shower. Ding, you proved me wrong. More than once there were not at least two towels in the room and I was in a double Queen room that it was clear two people were stayhing in the room. I also paid for double occupancy.
Third when I walked to check in, the person at the front desk was on the phone having a personal conversation, I know because I could hear every word. I now know why when I called for a reservation the first time no one answered.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J C

I am Sorry that you was dissatisfied with you stay. We have looked into all of you issues as of know we do have them resolved, any luck with the weather and our local internet service they will stay that way and again I am sorry.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I specifically requested a non-smoking room and was informed that no one smokes in their non-smoking rooms or they will be fined $100. We were tired and decided to stay. Our non-smoking room REEKED of smoke. The carpet was so dirty I wouldn't walk anywhere without shoes on. There were cigarette burns on the toilet seat abd lid, the side of the bathtub, the bathroom floor, the bathroom sink, the bedding, the table. This was their version of a non-smoking room. The whole place is in an overall need up a good scrubbing and room updates. I would advise anyone to move on to the next place.....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank needels
Rosetta M, Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I am very sorry it sounds like maybe the clerk misunderstood and put you on the bottom floor smoking room all you have to do let us know when you are having the problems and we would gladly move you. Our outside rooms are the rooms most of our working men ask for they come in from work muddy or oily we do try to clean the carpets but these fellows come in week in and week out and it is very hard to keep the carpets clean. Some are no hope for them and we are trying to paint and lay carpets.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carl S
Rosie M, General Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My experiences at this property do not mirror other reviewers. I have stayed here several times and always had a good experience. The veteran staff is friendly and helpful - and respond quickly to my requests. The room was spacious and clean and quiet. The breakfast area provides standard continental fare, but in a smaller setting. There was an issue with a decent wi-fi connection - and that was addressed with the GM. Rating is compared with other stays I regularly make at properties such as this - over 100 per year

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Rosie M, Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I thank you and appreciate your comment in the middle of all the bad ones we have being getting. When ever you come for a visit if they are any problems at all just let us know and we will try our best to fix anything that is not right. Thank you

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazard
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Hazard
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hazard
Buckhorn Lake State Resort
Hampton Inn & Suites Hazard

Been to American Elite Inn Hazard? Share your experiences!