“Fantastic, Yet Forgetful”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic, Yet Forgetful”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food at El Azul Grande III was definitely worth enduring the forgetful tendencies of the service staff. I went with a large party, which is why I suspect they had difficulty keeping up with orders, and one of my colleagues food was forgotten. However, when the food arrived, I spent the entire time eating rather than talking, which is an infrequent occurrence for me. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any friend visiting Hazard, KY.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jacob B

Berea, Kentucky
“Kind watiers and healthy food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I visited here for dinner with my other colleagues. the waiters were very kind and speedy that they provided nachos so fast for us. I think I ordered El Pollo Grande or something similar. I can't remember the exact name of food but it was on the top 10 popular menu and it was great. even though we 20 people went there without any reservation, they made the tables for 20 people so quickly for us. the size of food was huge that I could not eat all the food and that I had to leave it even though I am a big eater. I like healthy food since I like playing many sports and I feel this place is good for people who are health conscious. I totally recommend this place for you.

1 Thank DolyHan
“Food heaven”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a 3 sport college athlete. I EAT!! So when I say this is the place to eat i mean it! The food was in large quantity and it tasted so good. I had a fujita special with beef,shrimp and chicken. I did not get full, I got tired of eating cause it was that good!

1 Thank Wynnjones M
“Could of been better”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food was ok, but the service was off key, if I must say. What I mean by the term "off-key" is that the waiters got everybody order wrong in some way, shape, or form. For example, I ordered a Sierra mist with a lemon and a Lime,I just got a lemon. My friend ordered a tea with lemon, she just got tea. The group was quite large, 21 to be exact. So, I do not know if they being "off-key" could be attributed to the fact we had alot of people, or if they are just in the habit of making "mistakes." You decide upon a visit to the restarant.

1 Thank Thomas D
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Welcoming Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Eating dinner here was a great way to end a day of work. I would like to start off by saying the place was very welcoming, warm and clean. As far as the food, it was great but not extremely good. The salsa was very watery and not too fresh. The meal I had was the Santa Fe. It was very filling. I over all enjoyed my visit and would come back.