“A great surprise !”

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Hazard
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Abundant menue choises great food and plenty of it omg you get you main course that you choose then anything you would want off of the bar as well too.

There are newer reviews for Ponderosa Steakhouse

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I am so fed up with meat and all other kinds of fast food. Before coming to this shop, I am wondering if there is any shop which can offer fruits, salads, and other healthy foods. We arrived at this shop and I am surprised to find that they have fruits, different kinds and colorful vegetables. I selected buffet type so that I can satisfy my hunger of vegetables and fruits to its fullest desire.

With sweet tea dripping with lemon, I enjoyed the food here. I finished two plates of salads, strawberry and other fruits containing salads, fried chicken (for prolong my fullness) and macaroni and other healthy foods. Fruits- strawberry, leach, lemon, pineapple, grapes and apples finally calm my desire. I barely have space for desserts.

Furthermore, the staff there serve us with smiles and warmness. One special fact about this shop is that you can get a free smoothies or cake if it is your birthday. Our group told them that we have one person who is coming here to celebrate birthday. He got the cakes with ice-cream( i think).

Next time, when you come to this shop, don't forget to tell them that today is your birthday!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

If you plan on eating out with a large crowd, this is the perfect place to grab a hearty meal. An individual can choose to buy a plate with a nice juicy steak or visit the buffet which consists of an assortment of vegetables, chicken, fish, fruits, bread and so much more. The waitresses are quick to refill drinks and they make themselves available to you if you should need anything more to make your stay pleasant. It just so happened that a few people had birthdays in the restaurant and the waitresses take the time to sing to their guests. The mood is very family oriented, aside from a bar in the back which is separated from other seating. This was a good place friend and I decided to stop, and I suggest you check it out if you're ever in the area.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Being an international student in Berea College, I have never had this delicious mashed potatoes. I found Panderosa to be the best of all the places from our stay in Hazard, KY. The service was fast. They had variety of food. I had salad and mashed potatoes. My team were also happy about their orders.
Meat loaf, Spaghetti, and desserts were some of the things this place had to offer. They also had fair price. All in all, I found the location of the place fabulous, on the mountain. Tthe food and the service were also satisfactory.
One of the fun part was how they celebrate customers birthday. This is a good place so I encourage you to pay them a visit.
Luwam OKbazion