Review Highlights
Not bad as long as weather good

We got a groupon voucher for family of 4 and paid for another child which was good value despite it... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
gemini_girl33
Falkirk, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great activities lacking in true business acumen

Attended for 1st time. Being a bank holiday in the West I was still expecting it to be busy... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Lisa H
Uddingston, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews pony rides go karts assault course zip slide groupon voucher outdoor activities bouncy castle sand pit climbing area ice lollies an absolute ball staff on hand boys aged all ages small cafe birthday treat coffee shop
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I came here as I was in the area with my 2 boys aged 7 & 9 and I got a really deal through my work.

I got there about 1pm in the afternoon which I think was perfect and took a picnic with us.

What I really liked about this place was that it was all really compact. That might not suit everyone but what it meant was that from our picnic table, the boys could go anywhere and we could see them.

The boys loved it especially the ringo slide thing, archery and hammocks. Granted there isn't enough to keep u busy all day but it's definitely good for maybe 3 - 4 hours.

We didn't even look for any animals to comment on that side of thing as my boys aren't interested in any if that.

The small cafe was good and reasonably priced and they took contactless payments which was really good.

Will return if in the area and I can still get the deal through my work.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

For 2 year olds, there wasn’t much to do. Park could be doing with some work, for example most things in the park weren’t very clean, the vegetables patch had no vegetables and the insect area had no insects. The only animals on the farm we seen were horses/ponies who had a sign beside them saying “don’t disturb the ponies”. No staff were around on the park at any time.
It has potential to be a great place but wouldn’t really call it a farm.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited with wife and two kids (7&4) on a hot and sunny weekend. As a result the place was really really busy. Overcrowded even. Surely there is a maximum capacity allowed?

Luckily we arrived just before lunch so were able to secure a picnic bench to eat (before vacating for others unlike the majority who claimed them for the duration of their visit - yes you DARYLL and your tattooed chav looking mates and bleach blonde partners). Most other visitors were scattered all over the grass.

The park itself is fairly small but well equipped and well maintained. Most similar parks I've been to are bigger. The boys really enjoyed it though so that's the main thing.

The main criticism I have is that the place was crawling with neds. Loads of them. If it wasn't neds in their grey tracksuits it was tattoo covered ponces in their designer clothing (despite the 20 degree heat). I could imagine it being quite off putting for the older generation taking grandchildren or the upper class who aren't used to mingling with such people.

Overall I would recommend it if you get there early at the weekend. Would I visit again? Probably not as there are similar places nearer to us which are better equipped.

Date of experience: April 2018
6  Thank RedRoss77
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Recently re-opened for summer season. Had a great few hours with the grandchildren with lots to do. Just a couple of things tempered my pleasure. It had been snowing overnight and the sun was slowly (very slowly)melting it. Would it have taken too much trouble to take a brush to the snow on the picnic tables and accelerate that process. The footpaths were quite muddy would it have cost too much for a covering of gravel on them to make it easier for the elderly and infirm. The disabled toilet had a ramp but it wasn't in place how is someone in a wheelchair to access.
We had a great day please take the above as advice, not criticism, to make a better experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank Oramazda
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Kids had a chance riding ponies, exploring wildlife trail, play indoors on the air castles and outdoor games such as trampoline, go karts, various gym equipment, rail track ride, etc.

Date of experience: November 2017