“Very nice dinner”

Old Owl Tavern
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Harrodsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar and Grill located adjacent to Beaumont Inn. Full service, lunch and dinner with full bar.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very nice dinner”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a very good dinner at this spot over the weekend. The atmosphere is pleasant, and the decor is early american. i love the bar area. I enjoyed a great grilled Ky catfish fillet with steak fries(as good as they get) and a succotash mixture. My wife had a great pork tenderloin with apple walnut garnish plus sides. Topped with a Ky Ale and dinner was perfect. Try it, and you will enjoy!

Katy
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on vacation for a bite. The bruschetta was fresh and the best I have ever eaten. I highly recommend the Big Daddy Barbeque platter. The ribs were so tender, the meat fell off the bones and the shredded pork was exceptional. My wife ordered the salmon croquet special and she loved it. Our tea glasses were never empty and our server showed a lot of Kentucky hospitality. A definite 5 out of 5

“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a very relaxing dinner on the patio outside. The food was good and Luke was a great server. Definitely would recommend this place, it is even worth going out of your way for

Columbia, South Carolina
“Good place to sample bouron”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The inn is in the heart of the Kentucky bourbon trail. I enjoyed the opportunity in the Old Owl Tavern to sample different Kentucky bourbons.

Visited July 2014
Westerville, Ohio
“Authentic Kentucky Dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Hometown cooking that wasn't just greasy and fried. They had trendy, healthy options and the authentic KY food was prepared with the right amount of "southern" touch but not overkill! We ate there twice- it was so good! and, the prices are fantastic.

Visited July 2014