“Great ambiance foods not bad”
Review of Old Owl Tavern

Old Owl Tavern
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Harrodsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar and Grill located adjacent to Beaumont Inn. Full service, lunch and dinner with full bar.
Dayton, Ohio
“Great ambiance foods not bad”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have been here twice now. The catfish is really good. I got the fried chicken and was not impressed, two small pieces of dark meat left me hungry. It was good but not great. Service was pretty good.

tucson,AZ
“Such nice people”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Our large group arrived unannounced, and they went out of the way to make room for us and serve us very tasty meals.

Visited May 2012
east coast
“Very good food”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Ate at the Beaumont inns tavern after visiting kentucky horse park. Loved it. I got the salmon and it was delish. Friend got the ham and chicken and he liked it but didn't love it. He loved the kentucky derby pie though. quaint little tavern - and nice ride to harrodsburg. Want to go back and see shaker village.

• Visited May 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
“Cozy, friendly, delicious: restaurant trifecta for tourist!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Although we were staying at Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill, I wasn't thrilled with the dinner offerings there. So after browsing reviews on TripAdvisor, we picked the Old Owl, and I'm glad we did! I had Chef Jerry's Shrimp and Grits, which deserves its place at the top of the menu. The cheesy grits were warm and deeply satisfying ... Southern gourmet comfort food. My kids split the Old Owl's Signature Baby Back Ribs (at our request, warmly granted by our waitress), and I had a taste ... mmmm!

We enjoyed the warm English pub atmosphere as well. Perfect place for a cool spring night. We followed it up with a stroll around the old fort, where the kids enjoyed climbing the spectacular osage orange tree outside the fort. What a beautiful town Harrodsburg is!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Van_Dutch_Family
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Dining!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Loved it. Food was very good and it's really convenient to the inn.

Visited November 2011