“So so...”

Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Easy to find on the internet as you can Google "Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse." This is a new place that has been in the works for awhile and finally has just opened. It is located on US127 Bypass South (go about 4 miles) on the right. The place is awesome and looks like a large ski lodge.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Not sure I would actually call this place a steakhouse. That would give the impression you are actually going to a place that serves great stocks, or great food for that matter. Food was pretty boring, live music was decent (apostrophe), sound system had major feedback problems, and clientele seemed mostly inclined to fight and get wasted than enjoy the environment. The service was actually really good though and there seems to be potential if the owner ever gets the right mix of food, clientele and music together.

There are newer reviews for Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Overall, We have never had a bad experience at Eddie's place. However, on our last visit, I ordered my favorite, the stuffed portobello mushroom. I had ordered this a couple of years ago and it was huge, with enough to take home for a second meal. This visit the mushroom was about 1/5 the size of previous visits. It was tasty as always but small and thin. Very disapointing. I did not say anything until our waitress asked. Then, a manager came by and asked how everything was. Told her about the shrinking mushroom. Long story short, we finished our meal and they had not charged for the mushroom. I told them that was not necessary since I ate it and it was good. They insisted that I not be charged and promised to look into why I got so small a mushroom. I could not ask for better service. The waitress earned a good tip.

1  Thank warnerjb
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Saturday-Nov. 24, 2012- table for five and nobody liked the food. Our salmon was overcooked and the skin still felt raw. All of the steaks were either tough or over cooked. The bernaise sauce tasted like fish water. The salad and appetizers were probably the only eatable part of our dining experience. It also took about 15 minutes to get another round of drinks to the table. Maybe a bad night for the chef?

2  Thank Cjmichals
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This place just gets better and better. Food is delicious and the service is fast and friendly. The owner Eddie makes a real and genuine effort to make sure everyone gets just what they want. Sure there are lots of new shiny places in Nuevo -- but this is a must visit location for the whole family.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. They have entertainment and excellent food. I also received a discount of ten percent off because I was a guest at the Country Hearth Inn,