“Nice place to visit”

Old Fort Harrod State Park
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Harrodsburg
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Really good place to step back in history and see how it used to be. I have always enjoyed spending time in the replica of the old fort. It helps to bring history alive.

1  Thank P S

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our visit being in winter meant that some things were closed, there was ice and snow around which made getting around more difficult. There are sheep here, and I hand fed the sheep with feed from the gift shop! I think I would not go back, and I wouldn't really recommend it. It was just small and simple and not too much history to learn.

1  Thank MJay5
Reviewed January 8, 2013

It has probably been 30 years since I visited Fort Harrod.
We enjoyed our visit, informative, pretty look in the generations and their humble living situations.

Thanks Jennifer, Now I feel like this is some place that I should go and revisit soon.

Marty

Reviewed December 15, 2012

A small restored fort in Harrodsburg. Combine visits to other historic sites in Harrodsburg and Shakertown with a stop at the fort for a pleasant and educational weekend trip.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The park was very small, but was fun to walk through. I expected the park to be a bit larger. But it was nice.