“Great Location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Upstairs Full Bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom - One twin and one bunk bed
Downstairs bedroom also includes a futon
Downstairs Full Bathroom
Deck
Deck
Living Room
Living and Dining Room
Living, Dining Room and Kitchen
LR, DR and Kitchen
LR, DR and Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jennifer...
“Great Location!”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was a short walk to the beach and located right next to a small market. It was a perfect location! Patricia was easy to get in contact with and answered all of our questions. The condo was clean upon arrival and exactly like the pictures.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you so much, Jennifer! I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves!
Edward M
“BEWARE!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Owner accepted down payment for rental. She then cancelled our reservation because her friend wanted to use the house for the same week.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 11, 2017
I started renting my house for the first time ever in February, 2017. Being new at this, I put my house on the market for nightly rentals in season. This potential renter wanted to rent for the three nights before the 4th of July. I quickly realized that I would not be able to make the money I need to pay my bills if I didn't rent only weekly in season, not to mention I was also told by my home owner association that I am not allowed to rent for anything less than a week due to our insurance. It is true that this potential renter made a down payment in February and 5 days later I had to rescind my offer when I realized my mistake. I apologized then and I apologize now. It was a learning experience for me. It has never happened since. Thank you.
Jeanette...
Middletown, Delaware
“A very nice place to stay”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was my first condo rental. Despite some confusion, after arrival, as to what was to be provided the stay was still excellent and very comfortable. The owners were quick to respond to our concerns. And I am especially happy to see the listing has been updated to address questions us unseasoned condo renters wouldn't know to ask. Thank you for letting us stay in your home. We will consider your place first again in the future if we stay in the area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 12, 2017
Thank you so much! We look forward to having you again!
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you, Emily!
Pam C
“Wildwood stay”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

House was very nice. Owner very easy to work with. Everything you need in the house. Plenty of dishes,silverware and cooking needs. Master bed quite domfortable. Nice deck although too cold to sit out. Easy to get around great location

Mar 8, 2017
Pam,

Thank you very much! I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself and everything went smoothly. Please come back again sometime!

Tricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing