“Can you survive the Devil's Triangle?”

Mahogany Run Golf Course
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
St Thomas Shopping, Sightseeing and Beach Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship par-70, 18-hole golf course, designed by Tom Fazio, overlooks the Caribbean Sea with sweeping views of the British Virgin Islands, and features the "Devil's Triangle," a three-hole challenge that often stumps the best of golfers.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I played 9 holes on our honeymoon. The clubs and shoes were brand new and nicer than my clubs at home. Unfortunately, they didn't help me on this course. I think I lost 13 balls on only 9 holes. I've never been a good golfer so this course was challenging for me. But I still loved it. It might be the prettiest course ever with the cliffs overlooking the ocean. The Devil's Triangle forces you to shoot over the ocean. My husband survived and has the poster and t-shirt to prove it. He never lost a single ball. Some of the greens are extremely steep, it was like walking up a mountain. And seeing iguanas on the course instead of squirrels proved you are not at your typical course. We golfed in July and it was really hot. We brought a squirt bottle with fan ( the type you buy for $10 at walgreesn) and it was a lifesaver. Overall a great golf experience, even if you're not a great golfer.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"paths"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 1, 2014

What a great and diverse course. Great view's and the Devil's Triangle is awesome! We ran a business event and they did a great job having everything ready to roll when we arrived. Great job!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

we played here off a Royal Caribbean cruise. the course is very pretty, especially the 3 holes by the ocean called the Devil's triangle. they will give you a certificate (or something) if you make it thru them with no penalties (we both lost balls along the way). best hole is a par 3 across a slight inlet from the ocean. very pretty; didn't mind that we lost our golf balls.
we never really saw the clubhouse because there was a mixupfrom the ship so we were taken there later than everyone else. everyone we met playing was very friendly (like the 4some from Tortolla that let us play through).
Was VERY pricey, but worth a one-time splurge.
If you find any balls marked with big red circles, they were mine that went astray. enjoy...

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Its not a championship course by no means, but it is a very fun course with spectacular vistas. The famous Devil's Triangle is everything it is said to be and more. Truly a memorable experience that will not be forgotten. Only complaint was the dry conditions but I was told the island was in the middle of a drought.

1  Thank Michael B