“Dirty and bad food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: phone 606 474 6631
Description: phone 606 474 6631
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We moved to area and tried the place. Food was below average for Mexican food and cock roaches in the bathroom. Would not recommend this place at all. Go to Taco Bell food is better

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is one of these little hidden away gems that is well worth the two mile detour from I 64 highway! I have the restaurant programmed into my GPS as I live about 200 miles away and pass Grayson every couple of months. They have an excellent sea food taco that has loads of shrimp and sea food and tastes delicious. Their salsa is incredible and worth the trip alone! My wife and I frequent;y order the sea food taco salad and split that in half because for $8 that is more than enough to fill you both up! (Cheaper than a fast food anytime and tastes a million times better!) I normally order my food when I am about 15 miles away on the highway so I do not have to wait the 15-20 minutes while they prepare the food fresh. I pick up the order at the drive through window and continue my journey. I have also eaten indoors and the service is very friendly and authentically Mexican. English is obviously a second language for all the staff there but a service with a smile is the international language of friendship!
I would have no hesitancy of recommending this restaurant. It is nothing like the fast food Mexican places you see all over the States. This is the real thing with fresh cilantro and seasonings that give you a great after dinner delight to want to come back again and again.
Great value, great food and I know I will come back many times to try something new from the menu (which I keep a small one in my van).
Bon appetit!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Tres Hermanos is the number 1 mexican restaurant in town as far as me and my family are concerned. Just about everyone in my church prefers here and lots of times several of us will there after church. They have the best mexican food in town and will even do catering. Each year for about three years now, my family orders the steak and chicken fajitas with shrimp and talapia for about 8-10 people when we are having a birthday get-together. You get plenty of food for everyone at a reasonable price with all the fixins. The people who own the restaurant as well as their workers are all very nice people and you get good service everytime.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My friend and I ate amazing authentic food and I have traveled and eaten in Mexico. The service was great. They checked on us at least 5 times.Their English was also perfect. I was hoping to practice Spanish but there was no need. The portions were huge and the value was good. The only suggestion I would offer was the decor was odd and the bathrooms needed updating but hey it used to be a fast food pizza joint. However I would take amazing food and odd decor everyday of the week to eat this well.

1  Thank BLESSEDACRES
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Very busy, birthday party in restaurant but food arrived quickly after ordered. Great Value and a lot of food for the money.

1  Thank KyMommmy