“Best there is.”

Description: phone 606 474 6631
Grayson, Kentucky, United States
“Best there is.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Tres Hermanos is the number 1 mexican restaurant in town as far as me and my family are concerned. Just about everyone in my church prefers here and lots of times several of us will there after church. They have the best mexican food in town and will even do catering. Each year for about three years now, my family orders the steak and chicken fajitas with shrimp and talapia for about 8-10 people when we are having a birthday get-together. You get plenty of food for everyone at a reasonable price with all the fixins. The people who own the restaurant as well as their workers are all very nice people and you get good service everytime.

Visited September 2012

Buckingham, Virginia
“The food was amazing and a good value”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My friend and I ate amazing authentic food and I have traveled and eaten in Mexico. The service was great. They checked on us at least 5 times.Their English was also perfect. I was hoping to practice Spanish but there was no need. The portions were huge and the value was good. The only suggestion I would offer was the decor was odd and the bathrooms needed updating but hey it used to be a fast food pizza joint. However I would take amazing food and odd decor everyday of the week to eat this well.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank BLESSEDACRES
Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Very busy, birthday party in restaurant but food arrived quickly after ordered. Great Value and a lot of food for the money.

1 Thank KyMommmy
Columbia, Missouri
“Complete lack of service means only 'tres hermanos' work there?”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We found this place after a very long drive and were expecting some good Mexican food. We sat down and were given water and some chips/salsa (good chips, salsa needed some work),

And then we waited.

For fifteen minutes. No one ever came back to our table, even after we stood up and were obviously looking for a server. Two employees (one cleaning a nearby table, one checking HIS tables), completely ignored us. And as we left, the cashier gave me a look of 'this has happened before.'

I can't really review the place, since we never tried the food (what other people were eating looked good). But after a long drive, our nerves were frayed. Five minutes before taking orders is understandable; ten if the place is slammed (which it wasn't). But fifteen? That's when you get up and leave, especially if you're too tired to make a scene.

You had a chance - you won't get it again from us.

• Visited July 2012