“Give it a try”

Melini Cucina Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Grayson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday for lunch. I had the Ganveri Taverna and it was delicious. Serving size was just right, especially after eating the appetizer bread that is complementary and a dinner salad. My wife had Spinach Lasagna, it was good. Kids spaghetti and meatballs came with 3 meatballs. The calzone sausage rolls my friend had were very good. Crispy bread and stuffed with cheese and meat. The chicken ravioli tasted like hot dogs according to another diner at our table. The pasta part was good but filling wasn't quite there. Service was ok, not great but we had a new server. Wouldn't hold that against him or the restuarant. For a small italian restuarant in a small town it's worth a try.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We ate here twice on our 8 day vacation to Carter Caves State Park and absolutely loved it. Its the kind of friendly place you expect in a small town but with food that belongs in a big city. The people are great and attentive. The food is fresh, perfectly seasoned, and large portions. We will be back in the area next year and promise to eat here at least twice again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My grandson and I ate at the location in Mount Sterling. Our watier was supreme! He was cheerful and very heplful with the menu explaining all the foods we asked about. Our meal was fantastic and filling. It was our favorite restaurant visit in that town. All others failed in comparison. The atmosphere was very pleasant, just like an Italian restaurant should be. I would not be afraid to try the location here in Morehead. I plan a visit very soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

If uoi like Italian I reccommend trying this place. amazing food and friendly staff but unfortunately this particular town is dry and I like wine with italian food.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

For a small town, mostly vacant a shining gem to eat..

Not fancy, not amazing, but better than the rest of the towns places to eat..

1  Thank Sonny_circumvehor