“Patti's”

Patti's 1880's Settlement Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Patti's 1880's Settlement Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Commerce
Description: Patti's 1880's Settlement is that special place where friends bring friends. Patti's and Mr. Bill's are upscale family dining; famous for a 2" Pork Chop, Mile High Meringue Pies, Flower Pot Bread, and Strawberry Butter. Patti's 1880's Settlement is located in the small town of Grand Rivers, KY located at the northern entrance of Land Between the Lakes between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.
Holland, Indiana
“Patti's”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent place to eat. Great food , great atmosphere, Great everything. Well worth the drive. Had the pork chop. Best I've ever had. Can't go wrong here.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were visiting friends in KY and they recommended Patti's. We had a party of 8 and everyone found something on the menu they were looking forward to. The flower pot bread was delicious. I highly recommend the stuffed filet mignon (cheese and chives). It was one of the best cuts I've ever had and melted "like butta" in my mouth. My friend's husband had the 2" pork chop which he thoroughly enjoyed and finished every last bite (Patti's is known for the 2" pork chop). Everyone else said their meals were good except for my husband who had the 1" pork chop which was dry (would stay away from the 1" and go for the 2" as it appeared much moister).

• Visited July 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great Pork Chop! Big enough for 2-3 people!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere and food! I've been here several times and I've ordered something different each time. Although all the food is good....I highly recommend the big pork chop. It is delicious!! I was only able to eat about one third...it is HUGE! I brought the rest home and my 20 year old son made short work of it. They have the most amazing looking pies as well! I've never had room for pie though. The area is also very nice...there's several nice antique stores and it's a short walk to the lake.

• Visited July 2014
Ashland City, Tennessee
“Best Pork Chop Ever”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Patti's is a drive from just about anywhere you live. It's in a little town in the middle of nowhere. Take a drive down Interstate 24 and try this place out. They are famous for their pork chop and you will see why. This is definitely an experience. All of the food is wonderful. The portions are huge! The staff is super country and friendly. It may be a wait, but well worth it. If you have room for desert, try the BOATSINKER pie. Guess why it's called boatsinker. One of the best meals money can buy.

• Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Delicious pork chops and cute atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We had eaten here several years ago and had a great experience then, so we ventured there again. Not disappointed AT ALL! We were able to make reservations and avoid the wait time which started our experience out even better. From the flower pot bread with the strawberry butter to the salad (I had the spinach with hot bacon dressing - yum) to the AWESOME steak-like pork chops to the dessert - everything was incredible! Nothing more to say! It is a MUST if traveling to the land between the lakes area! Only negative is that it is tourist pricey - our meal for two adults was $75.