“GOTTA TRY !!!!!!!!!”

Knoth's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond
“GOTTA TRY !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing fancy or over the top, for a BBQ addict it is the best I've ever had. The food is amazing the people are great. When visiting my grandparents we had to get some, and I can't wait to visit again!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tammy F

Creswell
“They're back!!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We finally got to get our fix this weekend!!! So glad they are open again for the season! My husband and I both got the pork plates, I got the regular plate, he opted for the half pound plate, delicious as always!!! The pork was tender and moist, cooked just right, fries were hot and crispy, slaw was crunchy and tangy, just what we expected!!! They still have the steamed bread, soft drinks and tea, which you can drink unsweet, or sweetened to your own taste with the bottle of sugar water they bring!!! If you are wanting some of the best bar-b-que, no frills just good food, then Knoths is for you!!!

• Visited March 2013
Kuttawa
“Great food, great service!!! Menu is simple, no, "over-the-top"-extra's. Just a good, country restaurant-no gimmicks!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Have been going for years & years! Family owned & operated! Seasonal from spring-fall only! Best hickory-pit pork & beef barbecue, I have ever had!! I love the mild-sauce the best! I have had pork BBQ from up north & down south--no problems that Knoth's is the best-meat & sauce!!! The sauce is thick, not liquidy, watery, or vinegary!! Very, very enjoyable! Fries are always hot & fresh! Love-it!!!

Creswell
“Better get it while the gettins good!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Just had supper again tonight at Knoths!!! We love it, moist, tender pulled pork Barbeque , hot crispy fries, not ends and pieces, and crispy tangy coleslaw!!! Ummmmmmmm, doesn't get any better than this!!! If you want the best Barbeque in western Kentucky, then head to Knoths, but remember they close the first Saturday in November, and won't reopen until spring, so better go get it while the gettin is good!!!

3 Thank Kim O
Gilbertsville, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Knoth's”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I live in the area and have a BBQ sandwich every chance I get. It is some of the best tasting and tender pit BBQ you will find. Those posters that think the meat is boiled and then baked need to be there when the owner moves the shoulders from the pit to the kitchen. Guess they confused Knoth's with someplace they ate up North. I dread it when they close for the winter because I have to wait until the following year for BBQ and one of those delicious double cheese burgers. My wife says they have the best fries she has eaten. The service is excellent and everyone that work there is really friendly.

• Visited September 2012