“Best pork chop ever”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best pork chop ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you are down by Kentucky lake or Barkley don't miss out on this treat. This is the best pork chop I have ever found. Very eclectic country cooking.

Visited July 2013

Rutherford, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Meal & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I highly recommend a visit here. I had the Beef Oscar and it was awesome! All of the food looked great and it was difficult to choose just one entrée so I will definitely go back to try some of the others. The entire place has an excellent atmosphere as well. I highly recommend eating here and I will definitely go back.

Visited February 2014
EVANSVILLE
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Christmas Vacation well spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I highly recommend going to Patti's during the Christmas Season! The Settlement is beautifully lit with lights everywhere. The shops are wonderful to step into and to buy a sweater at 75% off is fantastic

Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Loved all the Christmas lights, they had the whole village lit up. they have a lot of little shops through out. we had a great time there.

1 Thank cypress101
Clarksville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ask Before You Place An Order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I (with friends) have visited Patti's and Bill's on numerous occasions and we have been pleased until now. Listed on the menu is a 2" pork chop and an add on of grilled shrimp for $7.99. We all placed our order and my husband ordered the 2" pork chop with the add on of grilled shrimp. When his order arrived, his add on was three (3) grilled shrimp served on a small saucer with 2 lemon wedges (that's all). Seriously! Only 3 medium shrimp.....no rice...!! When I inquired about only 3 shrimp for a hefty $7.99 (almost $8.00), I was told by our waitress (who was attentive and excellent) that she would check with her manager. She returned, apologized, and said order came with 4 shrimp. She offered to return with the one we should have gotten. I've eaten in upscale restaurants in New York City and never have I been this disappointed. Portions have never been a concern when eating at Patti's or Bill's until this experience. In the future, I will ask questions about those items listed on a menu with questionable description.

3 Thank Sandy E