“Enjoyed Pokey 's”

Pokey's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed one night at the Grand Rivers inn. Food was good, informal dining,very friendly people. Owned by the same people who own the motel, I believe. Will go there gain on my next visit.

2  Thank Kathy W

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The breakfast was great and the burgers were among the largest I've ever had - it took my eleven-year-old daughter two days to eat hers!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

A very clean and neat owner operated restaurant with a good country breakfast. I can't comment on other meals but locals informed us that their Burgers were tremendous.

Been to Pokey's Cafe? Share your experiences!