“Comfort Food.”

Miss Scarlett's Restaurant & Exit 31 RV Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I tried their fried catfish and white beans, An excellent choice. Servings are large, and prices reasonable.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We hoped to get in at Patti's, but it had a 2 hour wait so Miss Scarlett's was our backup. We were a little concerned that there was only a couple cars in the parking lot, but once we got to the door and it said they closed at 7:00 we thought that might explain it being that it was 6:30. The bread was really good, and we barely had eaten it before our food came out. The portions were large. I got the open faced roast beef and the wife got the KY Hot Brown. She made the better choice. Mine was good, but hers was really good. I should know, I ate about as much of it as she did. Bad idea BTW, ate way to much. It may not have the ambience of Patti's, especially with the Christmas lights they have there, but it was certainly worth it to us.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The area was very nice, the atmosphere was welcoming, the service was amazing! The people were very inviting, There was all the history in all the pictures that hung on the walls, we've went back because it was a really good place to eat!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Decided to stop for lunch between Clarksville, TN., and Paducah, KY. and my Garmin showed Miss Scarlette's at Exit 31. I didn't really expect much, but we got a really good meal. The portions were large and the server was very effecient. I decided to have the Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich, expecting a ham and cheese sandwich. What I got was a plate of melted cheese covering a ham sandwich. It was very good. My wife had the Ocean Boneless Cod with onion rings. The fish was very good but a bit heavily breaded. There were more onion rings than my wife could eat.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The service was exceptional at Miss Scarlett's! The food was average, not great, but it was acceptable. Know that whatever you order, the plates will be spilling over with food. The two of us could have easily shared our plate of fried mushrooms with at least 3 other people and probably still had leftovers. The decor is dated and a little run down. When we were there the dark carpeted floors needed to be swept desperately, it looked as if a large party of unruly children had just left. Combining the dark carpeted floors and the dated décor it provided the appearance that the facility was dirty. We may visit there again just to see if the plate of mushrooms is as big as it was when we were there in July 2012.