“Pleasant stay again”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grand Rivers
Pegram, Tennessee
“Pleasant stay again”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stay every time I come to the area for business which is several times a year. The price is right. Clean & nicely decorated. Nice decor in lobby & breakfast is good. Loved the decorated bike in the entrance

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We made last minute reservations for a weekend stay and the staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, the continental breakfast was varied and filling and the pool was well-maintained. We hope to take another vacation this year and we would love to stay at Patti's Inn again.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff for whatever you need and they will help you!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Patti's Inn is a nice affordable way to make your visit to Patti's a weekend trip.
The hotel is clean and the free breakfast is awesome!
The place has the feel of being at Patti's. It has little touches in the room like pictures etc.

• Stayed June 2013
Kim_Manager, General Manager at Patti's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We are very proud of our updated rooms that we have to offer you as a valued guest. I am pleased you had a pleasant stay and looking forward to many more.

Greenville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed here about a year after it opened and it was awful. From the other reviews, it must not have changed since then. We had a suite and our daughter was supposed to sleep on the hide a bed. When we opened it up, it was dirty and the matress support was torn. Many of the springs were loose too. The whole room was dirty. As much as we love Patti's restaurant, we will NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Just don't waste your time or money here.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank David270338
We apologize that you were not happy with your stay. We value you as a guest and we have made necessary corrections. We would like for you to come back and try us again. We would love for you to enjoy your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We stay at Pattis almost every week end during the summer, and after this experience we will never stay again. I have never been in a more dirty disgusting hotel room in my life. We got the king suite for the fold out couch. I was promised that the fold out was brand new and was in excellent condition. To my disgust I pulled it out and there was dried blood stains on it! Not even to mention all of the holes and springs sticking out. To Heathers credit she brought up a roll away for the night, which two people had to share a very uncomfortable night on. That was only the beginning. The towels were so ratty I had to take two showers to get the lint and towel pieces out of my hair. There had to be an inch of dust and candy wrappers stuck behind and under the bed as well. The bathroom ceiling had water stains all over it. The king size bed was horrible. I would have been more comfortable sleeping out on the picnic table. The list of my complaints could go on for hours. I hope the problems are corrected for the sake of the hotel, but unless you like dirty hotel rooms I would stay some where else. I will post pictures from the room, please look at them before staying!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jonathan D
Thank you for your review. We have made necessary corrections and we do apologize. We value your business and welcome you for another chance of a pleasant night's stay with us.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room is okay. I paid, through PriceLine, for two queen size beds that accomodated four people. Instead, they gave me a queen and a cot. The room is so small, we had to clime over bed or cot to use bathroom. Front office would not even listen to my complaint. Terrible customer service. Too many options to settle.

• Stayed June 2013
Kim_Manager, General Manager at Patti's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
We are very sorry that you were not happy with your stay and we would like to apologize. We have reviewed your comments with staff and made necessary corrections. I will be notifying you for a complimentary resolution. I assure you that your next stay will be more pleasant.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Beware.... If you are expecting lodging near the head of Kentucky Lake as indicated by Tripadvisor, you will be very disappointed. This motel s actually right off I-24, and on the north side at that!! Nowhere near the water! The motel is comfortable and the staff is friendly, but otherwise nothing special. On the order of a very nice Drury's.....

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kuttawa/Eddyville
Days Inn Calvert City
Days Inn Calvert City
#2 of 2 in Calvert City

Been to Patti's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!