“A Must Stop”

Lite Side Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Grand Rivers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh Foods; Breakfast & Lunch. Open from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wednesday thru Sunday. They have THE BEST home made LOW FAT muffins I've ever tasted. You can order their muffins to be shipped anywhere as well. Delightful and moist...you cannot tell they are low fat at all. I've also had their Chicken Quesadila's; Wick (Roast Beef & Cheese on a home made roll); Foccacia; and everything they serve is very good. Fresh baked each day. I highly recommend this little bakery. Outside dining with a few tables indoors as well. They take all major credit cards. Located 3 miles from the north entrance to Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area. You can also buy a picnic basket lunch! I love it!
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“A Must Stop”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Been coming here for the past 13 years. Its all good. Blue Crab Eggs Benedict is great for breakfast. Brunswick Stew is a special that should be on the menue year round or at least through fall and winter. While our son was in Afghanistan commanding a battalion, they provided a box of muffins every week to the unit at no cost. They support our young men and women in harms way. Buffalo Burgers are HUGE!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Gary B

Kentucky
“Delicious Food ~ Unique Setting”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

After having read reviews of the Lite Side Cafe, my husband and I took the opportunity this last weekend to have breakfast there while in the area. From first driving up, the outdoor setting is inviting, and the inside seating is equally inviting. Being a beautiful fall morning and with our dog along, we chose the delightful outdoor seating ~ they are dog friendly, and he was treated with a bowl of water and a dog treat! We definitely enjoyed the breakfast, with ample choices from the menu, AND we couldn't leave without choosing a selection of muffins from the bakery case to sample later. THAT, was a great choice and we are now treating ourselves and trying to decide our favorite flavors ~ 18 or so each morning to choose from and 36 flavors in all offered over a course of time. They ship muffins too ~ so you can't go wrong here. SO glad to have found this place. Will definitely be back and would like to try the lunch sometime.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank BluegrassSue
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Lite, Nice, Clean & Good”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was a sweet quaint place where you can have breakfast or you can just run in to get a cup of coffee and a muffin to go. Nice people. Good food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kathy A
Murray, Kentucky
“Loved it”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I tried the Lite Side for the first time recently as my wife and I ate there after visiting the annual arts and crafts show. I will definitely be back.

The bun used on the sandwich was worth returning for. Light, flaky, tasty, delicious. I had the gobbler sandwich, which includes turkey, cranberry sauce, and a light spread of cream cheese...it's like Thanksgiving on a bun. My wife enjoyed the seafood salad sandwich, and it was great too. We drank the raspberry tea, which was served in a pitcher left at our table.

I would recommend breakfast, as the muffins and other bakery items looked outstanding.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Richard19651965
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Great muffins!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stopped by this morning. The owner was so friendly, enjoyed talking with her. I got the carrot,raisin and walnut muffin. So big! Very moist and low calorie with 2 grams of fat. Would love to go back again when I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013