“Good value”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Glasgow
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good value”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Clean room, good sized, had a fridge, flat screen TV and microwave. I did have the $5 more deluxe room with king. The WiFi worked very well, no extra charges for using it.

The guy working the front desk was very friendly, prompted me for memberships to see if I qualified for any discounts even, I always forget to do that.

I travel with my dog, they were very accommodating, there was a small standard fee for this.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Lori T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn. We are pleased that your stay went well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope that if you are in the area again that you will stay with us. Have a wonderful New Year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We booked this hotel last minute and mainly for the price. We paid 74$ a night, and split it between three people.
We arrived at three a.m and the lady at the front desk was very friendly despite the time. Our room was your average hotel room, two beds, a fridge, a bathroom. It was all clean and neat. They had cable, which was a plus.
This hotel is an outside hotel, meaning all the entrances to the rooms were outside. That made it a bit chilly to go get ice, but otherwise no problems.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at the Glasgow Comfort Inn. I am sorry about the outside entrance but other than that your stay seemed to go very well. We are pleased that you were happy with us and we look forward to your return visit if in the area. Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Glasgow, Kentucky
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I travel alot to small towns for work. So most of the time I am stuck with only one hotel to stay in or drive to a different town. I stayed in the only other main hotel in town for two nights and I am so glad I switched to the Comfort Inn in Glasgow.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a reveiw. I am so glad tha we are able to find a room for you on short notice. We value each of our guest but there is always something special about our returning guest. I will be sure to pass on the positve comments to Whitney and Ryan. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you again.
palmersville
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis for work. The staff is here wonderful. sometimes I call on short notice and they always find me a room because this hotel fills up quick for a reason. Lori the manager Whitney and Ryan are the BEST. thank you for always making my stays enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lori T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are happy to know that you feel like this is the best place to stay and it is very rewarding to know how you feel about the staff. I will post this review so they can see the kind remarks you have made. Thank you for staying with the Comfort Inn and we look forward to your visits in the future.
Central Illinois
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After reading reviews from Trip Advisor Members on various motels in Glasgow and surrounding areas, with stories of mold, bugs, roaches, etc . . . what a welcome oasis to stay at the Confort Inn. The manager when making reservations was enthusiastic and welcoming, and after inquiring my purpose for visiting area, volunteered a discount I qualified for (How's that for honesty??? Awesome!)

Check in was easy, room was clean, well maintained and quiet. The breakfast hostess was great, always keeping everything tidy and well stocked. Decent selection of continental style foods.

If you ask at front desk, they have a sheet they can give you that offers 10% discounts off area restaurants that are nearby. At the time of visit, the mexican restaurant had 15% dscount.

My Dad can't eat mexican, so we ate at Shoneys. Food was very good, service excellent.

I will definitely stay there again. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We stayed on backside which was quieter. The front is adjacent to the pool, and road so there may be...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lori T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for the positive review about the Glasgow Comfort Inn. Our staff takes pride and ownership for our hotel and their hard work shows with wonderful guest comments like yours. We hope you will visit us again and even if you are just passing through please stop in for coffee.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My family and I were in Glasgow for the funeral of my uncle. We had driven most of the day and night in pouring rain. We got to the hotel late at night and the desk clerk, Ryan, was very nice to us. He gave us the paper that had my uncle's obituary in it and even made a couple copies for us at no charge. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good and hot. Lori is the General Manager and she does an amazing job here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I was very sorry about the loss of your Uncle but we where glad that the staff and service made your trip a little easier. The staff at the Comfort Inn Glasgow works very hard to make sure each guest has a pleasant stay while they are in Glasgow. I will be happy to pass on this review for them to see. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis for business. The rooms are clean, breakfast is good, location to my client is great! But what makes this hotel is the staff. Lori and her team set the standards for service. Lori and Whittney make me feel at home each time I was in the door! You will not be disappointed in your stay!

Keep up the great work!
-D

• Stayed August 2012
Lori T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you enjoy your stay at the Glasgow Comfort Inn. I will pass this review on to my staff so they are able to see the positive review. We take pride in our hotel and we want to make sure each and every guest has a postive experience. Thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glasgow
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#1 of 2 in Park City
Super 8 Cave City
Super 8 Cave City
#1 of 12 in Cave City

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!