“fun and cheap”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“fun and cheap”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

clean and up to date....let's see good food and all....I see relatively new equipment and they do alot to help the community

Visited June 2012

Stow, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Course is ok, nothing great. No sand traps, but a few interesting holes. Clean. Live animals in back, but we didn't have enough time to check that out. Closed to early. Should be open later then 8pm on summer weeknights. To hot out to play during the day.

Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Felt Like a Kid Again! Been back 3 times!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I'm 26 years old no kids and this little place caught my mother's attention while driving past it one day and I have to say it was the most fun I've had in a while they have little safari ride to animals you can pet and play mini golf Any Child would love this place Super affordable for a great day of fun! Been back 3 times since! And as I said I have no kids so either I need to get out more or this place is just a blast !
Cannot figure it out . Either way bring the kids they'll love it ! I know I did! Could use some more advertising and possibly some more open hours and they'd run an awesome little Kentucky fun place! And they could use A new Improved Website! Great Place !

Visited August 2011
Du Quoin, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Fun”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

First we took a Safari ride to see all the animals. Both of our girls (3 1/2 and 1 1/2) absolutely loved it. You can get so close to all of the animals, and there are some you even get to pet. You get to take your time and enjoy it at your own pace. There were also some covered bridges which our kids thought was the greatest thing ever! After we finished that we went to play golf. The course was fun and not too easy or too hard. Our 3 year old had a wonderful time her first game of putt-putt golf. The thing I enjoyed the most is that there were seats and shade at almost every hole so the little one and I could sit and not get too hot. Good thing, since she was not feeling well that day. We finished our fun afternoon off with a delicious shaved ice for only $1! What a great time.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank LeeshaRennea
Nashville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A nice surprise.”
Reviewed October 13, 2009

We stopped at this place to play minature golf while staying in the Kentucky Lake area.The golf landscape got our childrens backseat attension as we drove by. There were fiberglass animals in this wooded area making up the minature golf course.So we had to stop! Much to are surprise there is a jungle walk behind the golf course with live animals. You can either walk it or drive it in golf carts. The trail takes you through a wood area, covered bridges, lots of areas with different farm type animals and a camel. It is no big city zoo, but it is as fun as one. It is a must stop. Prices our cheap.

4 Thank popsinger