“Perfect Place to Stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gilbertsville
Moors Resort & Marina on Kentucky Lake
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Gilbertsville
Reviewed June 16, 2009

This place is friendly and clean, our family goes at least once a yr or more, never had a complaint. Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2008

This place is terrible! I stayed in the lodge at Moors for 4 days, 3 nights. I began seeing a rash on my hands as I was there and saw my doctor the day after arriving home. I had scabies!!! I called the Guest Service Manager there immediately to relay this information, but was given the response that I probably got the problem elsewhere, as the lodge has their sheets and towels cleaned "professionally." They refused to compensate for my medical expenses relating to this, which would have been signifigantly less than a full refund. On a lighter note, the marina and restaurant were enjoyable. However I think it is fair to say that after my experience in the lodge I would never go back to this place, nor recommend that anyone else stay there.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank OHtourist
KentuckyLaker, Owner at Moors Resort & Marina on Kentucky Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2008

I would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to our loyal guests. Moors Resort enjoys a 70% repeat customer base with hundreds of guests visiting us for many, many years. We must be doing something right to bring these folks back year after year. In the last 5 years we have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in upgrades and additional amenities and we are proud of our continued growth.
Although we go to great extremes to maintain a clean, safe and fun environment for our guests, as with any business, it is impossible to please everyone all the time.
Never have we rated below 100% from the Health Dept. in regards to our lodging facilities nor below 98% in our restaurant and 98% in our swimming pool.

Moors offers everything you could need for a weekend fishing trip, family vacation, family reunion, business meeting or fishing tournament. Just visit our website for details.

We hope that anyone reading this will consider your next vacation or family reunion with Moors Resort and Marina. Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions concerning a wonderful trip to Kentucky Lake.

Reviewed June 21, 2008

Fantastic stay. Very relaxing and enjoyed the stay. Beautiful place to stay on Kentucky Lake. That evening we enjoyed some singing at the pavilion after dinner at Ralph's Harborview Grill. The food was excellent and a very fair price. We stayed at the lodge, but the also have cabins available. If you are planning a quiet getaway or a fishing trip on the lake, we would highly recommend Moors resort.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilbertsville
Kentucky Dam Village State Park
Patti's Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Grand Rivers
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kuttawa/Eddyville
Americas Best Value Inn- Land Between The Lakes

Been to Moors Resort & Marina on Kentucky Lake? Share your experiences!