My nephew and I went down on a motorcycle ride in the fall, to visit the Bourbon Trail on a three day ride then went to the Toyota Plant for a tour. We stayed at the Comfort in located in Georgetown KY. I wanted to stay at the Hampton but my nephew said the Comfort Inn was a pretty nice place to stay and far less expensive.
He was correct, the property was clean. Rooms were very nice, beds very comfortable, Hot water in the shower, very friendly staff to the point one lady at the desk recommended a dinner place about a mile away by the name of Big Johns I think. They had some of the best food I had in a long time all homemade. Getting back to the hotel, no charge for parking, no riff raft in the hotel something that I do worry about. Hotel was rather new close to highway, and restaurants. All and all I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Choice Hotels affiliate is located near Kentucky Horse Park, Georgetown College, University of Kentucky, Boiling Springs State Park, Rupp Arena, Lexington Center and Buffalo Trace Distillery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites - Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites - Georgetown Hotel Georgetown
- Georgetown Comfort Suites