“Good place to stay”

Comfort Suites - Georgetown
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My nephew and I went down on a motorcycle ride in the fall, to visit the Bourbon Trail on a three day ride then went to the Toyota Plant for a tour. We stayed at the Comfort in located in Georgetown KY. I wanted to stay at the Hampton but my nephew said the Comfort Inn was a pretty nice place to stay and far less expensive.

He was correct, the property was clean. Rooms were very nice, beds very comfortable, Hot water in the shower, very friendly staff to the point one lady at the desk recommended a dinner place about a mile away by the name of Big Johns I think. They had some of the best food I had in a long time all homemade. Getting back to the hotel, no charge for parking, no riff raft in the hotel something that I do worry about. Hotel was rather new close to highway, and restaurants. All and all I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Rooms were very clean! Service was impeccable! Parking is good! Breakfast was divine! Had such a great time! Very quiet nights! Very soft beds! Great atmosphere! Very elegant hotel with a really big chandelier right in the lobby as soon as you walk in! It is a very good looking hotel! I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE that is staying in the Lexington area! We came for Breyerfest and it is right in the middle of the action! You don't have to drive very long to get to Lexington or the horse park! This is where people going to Breyerfest should stay if they aren't selling any Breyers at the Clarion hotel in Lexington! Will remember to stay at this hotel next time we are in the Lexington, Kentucky area! :D

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful experience. Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations and I'm glad we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Really enjoyed staying at the Comfort Suites on Darby Drive in Georgetown, Ky. The hotel was very nice, the room was very pretty and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff considerate and excellent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our property. We love hearing that our guests had a wonderful experience with us and look forward to you staying with us the next time you're in Georgetown.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I'll start by saying that the building is a little older.
I don't believe this needs to discourage you from staying here.
Here are a few of the pros that I have found;
1. The desk includes an outlet box with 2 USB outlets, and standard AC plugs oriented in opposing directions for larger plugs. I have included a photo.
2. Great WiFi!! By Nexus.
3. A Carbonmonoxide detector in the room.
4. Platform bed with pillow top bed! Very comfortable!
Amit at the front desk was very customer oriented and made me feel special!
I will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Powerplant66
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments! I will be sure to share them with our staff. We work very hard to ensure that all our guests have a wonderful stay and to exceed their expectations. It's always nice to hear when our guest's are happy. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The hotel is modern, well-appointed, and clean. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was pretty standard for this type of hotel. The wifi service was reasonably fast and had no irritatng drop-outs. The location is convenient to I-75 both directions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank R Doyle G
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Bathtub was dirty desk clerk let us check in early said that he would not charge us any extra since our room was ready then when we checked out we were charged for two nights and only stayed one when we asked for the charge to be reversed the still charged us for a half a night I would sleep in my car before I would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I do apologize if your room was not as it should be, please know that if you had reported it to the front desk we would have been happy to change your room. I will discuss the issue with our head of housekeeping to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

Regarding your early check-in; we do have a policy when a guest asks to check-in more than 7 hours early. I apologize if our clerk did not explain that clearly before you checked in.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a great stay at Comfor Suites in Georgetown for my sister's gradation. The room was spacious and it was a nice bonus to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The work out room was adequate and the breakfast was nice but a little bland on the choices. Over all I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathryn S

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our entire team. We try very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and that we have exceeded their expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.