“Stay in Georgetown Ky”

Comfort Suites - Georgetown
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Really enjoyed staying at the Comfort Suites on Darby Drive in Georgetown, Ky. The hotel was very nice, the room was very pretty and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff considerate and excellent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our property. We love hearing that our guests had a wonderful experience with us and look forward to you staying with us the next time you're in Georgetown.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites - Georgetown

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I'll start by saying that the building is a little older.
I don't believe this needs to discourage you from staying here.
Here are a few of the pros that I have found;
1. The desk includes an outlet box with 2 USB outlets, and standard AC plugs oriented in opposing directions for larger plugs. I have included a photo.
2. Great WiFi!! By Nexus.
3. A Carbonmonoxide detector in the room.
4. Platform bed with pillow top bed! Very comfortable!
Amit at the front desk was very customer oriented and made me feel special!
I will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Powerplant66
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments! I will be sure to share them with our staff. We work very hard to ensure that all our guests have a wonderful stay and to exceed their expectations. It's always nice to hear when our guest's are happy. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The hotel is modern, well-appointed, and clean. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was pretty standard for this type of hotel. The wifi service was reasonably fast and had no irritatng drop-outs. The location is convenient to I-75 both directions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank R Doyle G
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Bathtub was dirty desk clerk let us check in early said that he would not charge us any extra since our room was ready then when we checked out we were charged for two nights and only stayed one when we asked for the charge to be reversed the still charged us for a half a night I would sleep in my car before I would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013
Elisa R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I do apologize if your room was not as it should be, please know that if you had reported it to the front desk we would have been happy to change your room. I will discuss the issue with our head of housekeeping to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

Regarding your early check-in; we do have a policy when a guest asks to check-in more than 7 hours early. I apologize if our clerk did not explain that clearly before you checked in.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a great stay at Comfor Suites in Georgetown for my sister's gradation. The room was spacious and it was a nice bonus to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The work out room was adequate and the breakfast was nice but a little bland on the choices. Over all I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathryn S

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our entire team. We try very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and that we have exceeded their expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was looking for a hotel in the Choice Hotels chain within 20 mile range of Lexington because I'm a loyalty points member and had enough points for a free night. This hotel had good reviews compared to others closer to downtown Lexington and I was not disappointed. Upon check-in, the clerk gave me a hand written "thank you" card and chocolates from the management for being a rewards member and she made sure we got situated. We had a nice suite without any problems.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LisaNM
Jack S, General Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay with us. We try very hard to exceed all of our guests expectations and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again if your travels bring you back through Georgetown.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the first time I have stayed in Georgetown but I will stay here on future visits. The place was clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. It was also priced very reasonably. The staff was polite and breakfast was great. The bed was very comfortable and I got a good nights sleep. This is a very good value.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DAA67
Jack S, Manager at Comfort Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay. We try very hard to make sure all of our guests have a enjoyable experience while staying with us.