Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$100
Baymont by Wyndham Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$100
$111
$97
Hampton.com
$91
$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$114
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$54
Super 8 by Wyndham Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
$70
$200
All reviewscookieshot tubroom was cleangreat place to stayrecommend this hotelgreat breakfastvery nice hotelhot breakfastwafflesthe breakfast areakentucky horse parkfront desk staffwould stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfulindoor poollots of restaurantsgreat price
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The room had bugs flying around, The room had a mildew odor and all my clothes were wet. Was suppose to be smoke free and I smelled someone smoking both nights I was there. There was NO hot water in the morning to take a shower and the front desk told me.."Oh everyone is probably taking showers at the same time." I'm like...really??? The employees didn't really seem to care about what I was telling them. I will never stay at a Best Western ever again as long as I live. They didn't even compensate me

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Amit P, Manager at Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights, it was a joyful stay, very close to Horse Park and very prominent location.
Breakfast was very satisfying and evening cookies & popcorn added the flavor, the staff is very friendly & cooperative, I will plan my next visit here only.

• Stayed: September 2013

We love that our location is conveniently off I 75 exit 126 , only 5 min from KY Horse Park. We hope that you plan to visit again for future events here in Georgetown KY. Thank You for the great review.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I was there for 3 days and staff made me feel home away from home that says staff is by far best I have seen, very roomy rooms and beds far best compare to best hotels. Breakfast is was good for price but best is cookies and popcorn at evening hrs..clean

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank You for taking time to let us know your experience. The beds are recently updated and we understand the importance of a good night sleep. As always, the fresh baked warm cookies and popcorn are always a great way to end the evening when you are away from home. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were just at this motel for 5 days. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Room was clean, comfortable beds, comfortable. Breakfast was good and as usual, we ate too much :-) The free cookies in the evening just tops off the enjoyable stay. Thanks again

Room Tip: We had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. Bathroom was very roomy and clean. Quiet and no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Amit P, Manager at Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review! We strive to make sure everyone feels at home when they stay with us. It is nice having a large breakfast (included in the price) right here so you don’t have to go spend extra money in the morning, and of course we have to top it off with a free desert of fresh baked cookies and popcorn from 6pm-8pm every night. Our location is fantastic for being a central location to many things to do ranging from the Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Race Track, Theatres of Georgetown and many great touring spots. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Before booking a night we read great reviews for this hotel online. We arrived a few minutes before check-in and went upstairs to our room. They had not even finished cleaning it yet and the door was propped open with full trash cans. So we went back downstairs and waited.My husband noticed trash around the coffee urns still there from breakfast. When we finally got to the room I started to put things in the fridge and noticed it was turned all the way up but was not the least bit cool....so back downstairs we went. They gave us a different room and we moved into there. Things were not up to par for what this hotel is supposed to be---Best Western Plus--One lamp didn't work, you had three appliances and only two plugs (fridge, microwave and coffee maker) In order to use coffee maker you had to unplug something else. The other room was set up the same way and there was no way to move the coffee maker somewhere else. Breakfast was the average hotel fare. The hostess however spent most of her time in the prep area or another room talking on her phone. There was only a few pieces of bacon in the pan
and they were swimming in grease. One coffee pot was empty for quite awhile and others complained to the front desk. The bacon should never have taken 15 minutes to fill since it was obviously the pre-cooked microwaved kind that takes seconds to heat.
The good points: The pool was nice. There was not many even staying overnight there so we had the pool to ourselves. The AC was quiet, the beds comfortable. Will we stay here again? NO! There are plenty other hotels nearby, we'll take our chances there!

Room Tip: Check room out well before accepting.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit P, Manager at Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I want to apologize for the issues you had during your recent stay with us. You should have never been checked into a room that wasn't clean and ready. I do want to let you know that the microwaves are set up to plug into the fridge and that is why we only need 2 outlets. However, everything should be plugged up and in working order before a guest checks into the room.

Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations and I am sorry that we did not do that for you. I will use your comments when meeting with my staff as an example of what we do not want to happen and use the opportunity for additional training.

We do hope that you will give us another chance and will stay with us again if your travels bring you through Georgetown.