“Best Western every time!!!”

Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Milford, Michigan
“Best Western every time!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Traveling back from Fla. to Mich, needed place to stay that took our pets.This Best Western was the Best. Very accomidating, clean, Meredith and Kristen at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly, and welcoming. The Breakfast was to die for. and attendent was very helpful and friendly. Everyone alsways had a smile.

Room Tip: Just ask. needed a lst. floor room, got it!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Allen Park, Michigan
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for! We were traveling with the whole family including our family pet. The room was clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Just what you need on a trip home from Florida. Meredith (front desk) was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely helpful and extremely polite! On top of a great stay, we enjoyed a hot breakfast of eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. All of this for such a GREAT price. Thanks again Best Western in Georgetown KY.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, use the bottom level - near pe
Reviewed June 29, 2011

One of the worst hotel I have stayed at. I was all excited booking it on Hotwire as a 3 1/2 star room, thought I had gotten a good deal for what ended being an awful room. I suppose they payed Hotwire to call them a 3 1/2 star. I would maybe give them 2 stars. The ceiling fan was full of dust. The shower head was molded, and wouldn't stay in place. Horrible water pressure. Bed was old as dirt, and everything was outdated. Overall, disgusting room, most definitely not a 3 1/2 star.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank mcasa3
Atlanta
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The reviews were mixed on this hotel but I booked it anyway based on it being a 3.5 star through Hotwire. What a mistake. On a good day this place might make a 2 star rating. Also when we arrived we were told by the front desk we had a smoking room. That's what you get when you book through Hotwire. Nowhere in the booking process does it mention a smoking room or even on the hotel website does it mention smoking rooms. As a matter of fact on the hotel's site it list "non-smoking facilites" and how many "non-smoking rooms" they have. The front desk lady was nice but she said their nothing they can do and offer me some air-freshener.

Here a link to their page:

If you're going to book me in a smoking room at least give me the option to opt out. I am all for the deal when shopping online for a hotel and I realize the "Star" rating is always over rated but come on. The room was run down, spilled paint or nail polish on the table, cigarette holes in the curtains, carpet border falling off the wall, A bathroom for the 70's with real soap and shampoo dispensers on the wall in the shower and next to the sink.

My wife wanted to leave but the surrounding hotels were booked and it was to late to drive farther. So I learned some valuable lessons. When I see mixed reviews I should believe them and that a 3.5 star hotel equals a 1.5 on Hotwire.

1 Thank William M
Jasper, Indiana
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed at Best Western and it was great. They had a huge breakfast. We read the reviews first but seen there were none from this year so we would give it a try. The front desk staff was super helpful. They asked us if eveything was ok about a dozen times. My kids really enjoyed the pool table and ping pong table. You cant pay attention to some of the reviews on here cause some people are crazy. GREAT HOTEL, CLEAN ROOMS. FRIENDLY STAFF.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My friend and I stayed at this hotel during the WEG. I was apprehensive to stay there and, after reading some of the reviews, I expected the worst. I usually stay at the Hilton and more upscale hotels. I was very pleased with everything at this hotel and we stayed for seven days. The room was quiet, spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cookies and popcorn they serve between 6-8pm was welcomed surprise. I have absolutely no complaints (that's unusual for me). The free wireless internet access was great to have. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Stayed there last week and had a bunch of ants in my room. Told the Mexican housekeeper about the problem and she wiped off the nightstand. I told the girl at the front desk that looked about 14 years old and nothing was done. Ants never left my room. I e-mailed the Bestwestern main office and never heard a thing from them. We have stayed here for the last 6 years with a team and we will not be back. This place has went down each year we have stayed there. Several in our party had similar problems and nothing was done/

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business