“My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Lexington Georgetown
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Unprofessional restaurant staff and lack of proper maintenance of equipment within the room itself. Reported this maintenance issue twice and the staff didn't appear to have a concern or apologize for the issue. The restaurant staff were eating themselves and at breakfast were just sitting or talking among themselves and not asking if the customers wanted anything. Would not stay at this hotel and not recommend anyone else stay there either. The location of this hotel is also hard to find.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGeorgetownMgmt, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

As Front Desk Supervisor of this hotel, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from customers like you. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience. I can assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it does not happen again. We now have a new chef in the evening and his food preparations have been awesome! I hope you plan to stay with us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Lexington Georgetown

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Advantages: Beds were comfortable. Disadvantages: As we went up to our room, we noticed that the elevator had a foul smell of sewage and bleach. It appeared to go away by the next morning. I paid for two rooms in advanced and after I checked out, I noticed I was originally was billed $50 per room for incidentals when it should have been $25. I made a phone call and the next day it was corrected.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

As Front Desk Supervisor of this hotel, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from customers like you. I deeply regret that you had a poor experience with the cleanliness of the elevators. I can assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it does not happen again. I hope you plan to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Excellent hotel. A little hard to find but worth the effort. The only negative is the in-room movies make the TV a bit hard to use. It would be better to have a menu in the TV. The restaurant/dinning area are a real plus.

1  Thank Mark N

This is Chris, Front Desk Supervisor of the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I must agree, our team members are awesome! I'm glad you took time to eat breakfast in our restaurant and found it to be great. I hope you plan to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Pleasant stay friendly staff willing to help. Nice comfortable beds, complete exercise room and clean pool. Has great grill and bar area. Also has out door grill that you can use. Lots of places to eat close

1  Thank Princeton76

This is Chris, Front Desk Supervisor of the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown. Thank you so much for the positive review. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with the quality of service they deserve and expect. I'm glad to see that we were successful! Thanks again for the review.

See you next time!

Chris L. Sutton and the entire team at the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn was excellent meeting place recently for a two day training. The staff was friendly and helpful. The meeting area was very nice and breakfast each morning was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Georgetown area!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown. What a pleasure it was to hear that the stay was great. As Front Desk Supervisor, I consider myself lucky to work with this fantastic team. We are glad to hear that you had a successful meeting here, and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

See you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Everyone from desk clerk to maids were so very nice. We came in late and they still had coffee,cookies and water with lemon out. Maid every left extra coffee packs for us. Wish we could have eaten breakfast their. It looked great. Would stay again when we visit.

1  Thank EDDY-H

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown. What a pleasure it was to hear that the stay was great. As Front Desk Supervisor, I consider myself lucky to work with this fantastic team. Thank you so much for the positive review. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with the quality of service they deserve and expect. I'm glad to see that we were successful! Thanks again for the review.Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

See you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great place to stay. Hilton is always my first choice. The experience is always pleasant, if there are issues, they are addressed quickly and professionally. The biggest issues were our fellow guests. We asked for a cot late in the day and were accommodated without any issue. Found them to be professional and unobtrusive.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth H

This is Chris, Front Desk Supervisor of the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington/Georgetown. Thank you so much for the positive review. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your visit in the middle of the Blue Grass region of Kentucky. It was our pleasure to offer you our great Hilton service. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with the quality of service they deserve and expect. I'm glad to see that we were successful! Thanks again for the review.