“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to friends, family, and co-workers. The staff was tremendous and the accommodations were 5 star without 5 star pricing. If you are looking for a quality location centrally located to Lexington and Georgetown, this would be a great choice for you and your family

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel was did not live up to what I expect in a Hilton Garden Inn. The cleanliness of the elevators, lack of cooling on the second floor, uncomfortable mattresses, and cleanliness of the room was lacking. I would recommend staying somewhere else. You don't even get a free breakfast here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

georgetown, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I stay here for a little get- a- way from the kids. The rooms are clean and the bed is very comfortable. We would recommend staying here if your in the Georgetown area. There are several chain restaurants near......

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I arrived at the hotel early, about 12:30 p.m. and although I know check in time is 3, I stopped to see if there might be a room ready for me. The man behind the desk said that a room should be ready in about an hour. I had lunch, then came back about 1:45. The lady at the desk told me that whoever had told me the room would be ready in an hour was mistaken and it would be about another hour before a room was ready. I told her that was fine and I had an appointment at 3 so I would just wait in the lobby until it was time to leave for my appointment. When I returned about 5 to check in, I was given a voucher for a free breakfast because I had been "inconvenienced" earlier. (I didn't feel a bit inconvenienced as I know the check in is at 3). When I got to my room, I had been upgraded to a huge suite with a whirlpool tub. I had done a lot of walking that day so the whirlpool was just what I needed! I will definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Georgetown KY when I travel that way again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Jenkins
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Staff was very helpful with check in and any other issues during our visit. Location was great and close to everything in Georgetown. Enjoyed the pool and spa each night, very clean. Very friendly staff. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Morton, Illinois
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice place to stay when needing to stop in the area. Upon check in we were not give options that would have included breakfast. Didn't learn about this until staying at a second Hilton Garden Inn. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Aurora, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Expected the hotel to offer suite rooms but do not have. Clean comfortable accommodations; staff very helpful; quick checkin and out; nice outdoor patio area. Would recommend this hotel and probably consider staying again next year for the local annual bluegrass festival.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family