“The best plum in the world”
Review of Plum Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Plum Tree Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The plum tree is the best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to. It has great service and the price is just right for the customers. It is a child friendly restaurant with dependable servers. The plum tree also has the best chef Trôn Van Le. He makes the best food ever.

1  Thank Thefoodreviewer2003

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our only complaint is that we did not try this restaurant sooner. The food is great and the service is stellar!!! We have been twice now, and can't wait to go back and try something else. The menu has plenty of typical Chinese choices, but also has many other options like including large bowls of noodles prepared in various ways. The first time we went we were short on time, and our waitress had our food on our table in record time. The second time I accidentally left my purse behind!! When I returned the hostess and waitress had searched high and low for a way to contact me. They found me on facebook and sent me a message!!!! We LOVE this place!

1  Thank Jcgjbd
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The parking lot was empty at noon and so we took a chance on this place. The service was great and the food was good. Large portions. By the time we left the restaurant was pretty full. The building could use some repairs, but it was fine as is.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Totally yummy, run by nice people. I've never been disappointed in the many years I've dined here. Everything is good, with top notch service.

1  Thank CaroleC629
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Heard about this place and it was very good. No complaints about service or food, prices are OK.