“Great Biscuits!!! Food was very good too!!!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #31 of 102 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American
Description: The service is very bad. The food was good, but we had a lot of trouble getting what we ordered.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had a nice Dec. 30, Dinner there and couldn't have been much happier. I had steak, with Broccoli and asparagus. Only flaw was asparagus was overcooked or grilled. DIdn't complain as everything else was just fine and we were enjoying the meal, not making a big deal out of nothing. Highly recommended and will definitely go there again!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I suppose it's nostalgia that brings me back to this chain of restaurants; or quite possibly the tantalizing commercials that promise an upscale-like dining experience. All but one location remains open in my area, and it's certainly not return business that keeps this interstate minded Ruby Tuesday afloat. The salad bar was pathetic; of the few items available, where of poor quality; wilted and sparse. The "famous" croutons were actually greasy and inedible. At an $8.99 price point, I was highly disappointed. Even our 4 yr old daughter stated that GattiTown has a better selection. The entrees too, lacked anything special. From the flat Sprite that was served to my daughter, to the waitress's attitude of "here's a cup for ranch. If you want some, it's at the salad bar, we are out in the back", Ruby Tuesday's falls flat of it's promise of anything but poor dining.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love eating the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday, but this salad bar was ok, they did not have a large slection of veg.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food very average. My wife's salad amounted to two lettuce leaves! Waiter (young guy) was over-attentive and disturbed our meal and conversation several times!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Since we liked the hamburgers in AR we decided that it would be a good bet to try it again. The burgers were good but I don't like going to the bartender to pay they are always busy and this time they forgot part of our ordered and I didn't realize it until I got back to our room. It didn't cost that much so didn't call them on it so make sure you check. They were nice and friendly. But change that bartender thing expecially at dinner time.