Review Highlights
Great morning trail ride! Would go back if in the area!

Really enjoyed the ride. Beautiful trail ride through the woods. Horses were pretty well mannered... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Renea H
Great trail ride but...

The only reason I can't give them 5 stars is our guide (wish I could remember his name) smoked... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
pagella0313
Georgetown, Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews horseback riding great ride nice horses beautiful scenery longer ride minute ride took pictures great guide lots of fun trail deer beginners helmets trees saddle reins knees
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a great place for a trail ride while I was visiting Lexington to watch the Rolex. My friend and I were the only guests for our hour, and went out with two guides. We told them that we had riding experience, so they took us on a route that was a little more challenging than normal - a lot of up and down hills. The trails were very hilly, and through deep woods. We didn't go to any open areas to canter, but the walking was nice. We definitely plan to go back next time we're at Rolex.

1  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was a great place to ride. They knew our experience level and pit us one 2 wonderful sweet horses named King and Poppy. The trail was beautiful. It was quiet and the horses were calm. The hour trip costs 30. Don't forget to tip the trail guide it is how they earn a living.

2  Thank MichelleLohio
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We enjoyed the two hour trail ride that we took. The horses are obviously well cared for and the ride was extremely pleasant. The ride in the woods is up and down hills and through creeks, so you play an active role in the riding as opposed to some riding stables where you sit in the saddle and that's it.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My 13 year old niece and I went for a trail ride on Sunday at Whispering Woods. We were looking for some place to go riding in the Lexington area, and here you get twice as long a ride as at the horse park for the same price. The guides were personable and funny, and very good with my somewhat opinionated niece. :) The only negative was that the trails really were very muddy, so that made the ride a little challenging at times.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I went riding for our anniversary at Whispering Woods Riding Stables. Was greated respectfully when you walk in and through the whole experience, we have been to several riding stables and this one is so far the best we have been too.

1  Thank Robert D