“Basic,Basic,Basic”

Motel 6 Georgetown - Lexington North
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a place for the budget-minded guy.No self respecting woman would stay here, because of lack of amenities and safety concerns. not saying it isn't safe, just saying if my HUSBAND has expressed concerns about it, and says it's basic, it would be something to consider.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pushin60inSC
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Georgetown - Lexington North

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the worst places we have stayed in our travels.
It was clean but bare essentials only. No Kleenex, no clock, no
lamps, no hair dryers etc etc.
The toilet was not flushing properly.
The bath towels were about the size of a large hand towel.
As we walked in the hall to our room all I could hear was dogs barking. I do not recommend staying here.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jym471
m64548, General Manager at Motel 6 Georgetown - Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Hello Jym471,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at Motel 6 in Georgetown, KY. That is one way, we can know the areas we need to make an improvement. We at Motel 6 provide clean, comfortable room at lowest price of any national chain. To keep the price down, we do not provide extra amenities that everybody needs such as Kleenex and clock. We do provide hair dryer at request from Front Desk. I apologize that front desk staff did not make you aware of availability of hair dryer. In regards to other issue that you experience, I would like to assure you that we are taking measure to correct those issues. Again, I would like to thank you for letting us know about your stay and I hope that you will stay with us in future whenever you are in Georgetown area.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for sleep only. Staff was polite & accommodating on check in. All room entrances are indoor, which can be a downside with dogs. There are grassy areas to walk dogs, although not large. Located right next to a Waffle House for food needs.

The room did contain new laminate floors, shower head & bathroom sink. The shower curtain was is need of updating along with room cleanliness. My 9 month old found a large dust bunny & a bottle cap as soon as she hit the floor. The toilet appeared to not have been wiped down. Also, the towels & bed sheets could use updating.

However, there were no pests, loud noises, smells or major concerns. The location right off the interstate is great. We've stayed here twice now.

• Stayed: April 2014

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Motel 6 Georgetown KY. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This place is nothing fancy! It was nice to stop for a few hours of sleep and only pay 40 bucks. Shower was good. :) nice tv, friendly at the desk, clean and easy to get to on and off the highway. Waffle House next door. :) we would stop there again. :)

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed March 23, 2014

this place was awful! rooms smell just like the dog pound my son and i both were itching from the pet allergens, found dog piss stains on the wall and dog hair in the bed, i think that pet owners r letting their pets sleep in those beds, sometimes.

Room Tip: stay the hell away from motel 6
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Mike I,
Thank you for providing the feedback about your stay at Motel 6 Georgetown. I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectation. Let me give you assurance that we are taking steps to correct the issues that you experience. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectation. I hope that you will give us another chance whenever you are in Georgetown area.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Clean/Renovated/Nice size room.

The bed had good quality bedding and was made up with not a wrinkle to be seen.

Exceeded my expectations for a basic place to stay. Continental breakfast included. Definitely would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We always stay at Motel 6 when traveling on the road because we know that it's low price and usually the same as every other Motel 6. This one was much nice than the other Motel 6 we've stayed at in the past. Everything looked updated and really clean and the room was MUCH bigger than any other Motel 6 we've stayed at in the past.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Days Inn Georgetown-North Of Lexington
Comfort Suites - Georgetown
Comfort Suites - Georgetown
#3 of 14 in Georgetown
Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel

Been to Motel 6 Georgetown - Lexington North? Share your experiences!