“Just traveling through. Was a pleasant place to stay...”
Review of Super 8 Georgetown

Super 8 Georgetown
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Midhurst
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been coming here for years and have always been fairly happy with everything. The continental breakfast I found lacking this time. Same thing everyday and could have been a larger selection. Disappointing! I found where my room was located was a little noisy in around 6am. Could hear them preparing for breakfast. My toilet sounded like it was always running but I did not mention it to anyone. Had to have someone check into my bill was charged too much, as I was with a group. But the mistake was rectified quickly. Which made me happy. But, my overall experience was very good. I am very comfortable there. Hopefully some of these things will be better next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ct
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had no issues with our room other than the noise coming from the room above us. It was mostly from them just walking around in their room. We stayed 3 nights, and finally asked for help from the front desk, but there were no other rooms availabe. If you stay here, either bring ear plugs or get a room on the top floor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Diana V
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Hotel was remodeled about 2 years ago. I have stayed twice in the last year. It is nice. It is now considered a Tier 2 property by Wyndham. I would agree. Great value for the price and you won't be afraid to show the wife.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo