“Super 8 Georgetown Kentucky”
Review of Super 8 Georgetown

Super 8 Georgetown
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was the best Super 8 we have ever experienced. The beds were very comfortable. Cleanliness was of highest quality. Front desk was informative and helpful. Breakfast was adequate, however, not being southerners, the biscuits and gravy was not our call. Waffles were excellent. The staff is to be complimented, Plenty of hot coffee also. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Ok we check in at mid night, get to our room and there is a dirty pair of socks on the bathroom counter. Go back to front desk get another room. 7am room service wakes us up, immediately after that the room phone rings wanting to know who we were since they didn't have anyone booked in that room. Get that straightened out. Come back to room that night and it's not been cleaned. Go to front desk and I'm told we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door. I was the last to leave that morning and there was no do not disturb sign on the door then. I didn't even know where the do not disturb sign was in the room! The clerk gave me towels. It's a place to stay if you don't mind a lot of hassle. I emailed the manager and told him the problems we had and he didn't reply.

• Stayed: January 2013
Super8GT, Owner at Super 8 Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention. As you are aware, you emailed me on Saturday afternoon and I responded first thing Sunday morning when I saw the message come through as I was out of the office and was not checking email on Saturday. I apologize that I did not get in touch with you quick enough to resolve this.

As we have discussed, I am very sorry for the issues that you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that this is not how we normally operate as we typically rank very high in terms of guest satisfaction and cleanliness. I am very embarrassed that this happened to you at my hotel and can not apologize enough. I completely understand your comments and I thank you for e-mailing me to bring it to my attention so that I can correct the problem.

Thank you for allowing me to make this right with you and for giving us another opportunity to serve you. I greatly appreciate that and look forward to your return so that you can see us at our best.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had a great stay at this Super8 when attending an event at the Kentucky Horse Park. Not only is it convenient to I-75, but it only a 5 minute drive to the park. Upon arrival I had a lovely chat with the desk clerk who was extremely helpful with letting me know my options and gave me a lovely king room to stay in.

The room was huge, clean and QUIET. Yes, the breakfast doesn't have a huge selection, but it's adequate and that's all I needed.

I'd HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a very reasonable room for the night near the KHP. Nice folks and great service.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and roomy. The bathroom was tiny, but our stay was only 2 nights so that was ok. Convenient location and right price. We will be back!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The Super 8 in Georgetown, Ky really does live up to its tripadvisor reviews. We stayed at this motel on Christmas night, and enjoyed every bit of it. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, the showers were hot, the breakfast was good. All the employees we came in contact with were very helpful and pleasant. What more can weary traveler want. If our travels take us to Georgetown, Ky again, we will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Just follow the signs, it's next to the Fairfield Inn as you wind around on Tiger Way
1  Thank john1417