“Motorcycle trip to horse country” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Georgetown
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
St Jacobs
“Motorcycle trip to horse country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were so pleased with the experience we had at the Super 8 Georgetown. We were travelling by motorcycle and always look for clean comfortable rooms to recover from a day of being on the bike and in the elements - on this trip we encountered a fair bit of rain. The hotel offered great amenities and was so affordable. We will definately stay there again. We noticed that the hotel must have a wonderful reputation - it was booked full both nights we were there. Knowing that, we will book ahead!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Greenwood Village, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here 9/28 and 9/29 for the Secretariat Festival in Paris, KY. The hotel is easy to find in a great location near I-75 with lots of restaurants nearby. The room was very clean and bigger than I expected. Very quiet for a great night's sleep even though the hotel was full. We were in a hurry on checkout and accidentally left behind some very valuable items. I did not realize they were missing until we were at the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport. I frantically called the hotel and was told that the items had not been seen. But I emailed the manager/owner and he went out of his way to help me. By his personal efforts despite having his own family visitors in town he located my items with the housekeeping staff who had placed them in a safe storage area. He then took the items to UPS and shipped them to me the next day! How can you properly thank someone for honesty and caring such as this? This is above and beyond and I give this hotel the highest rating possible. A potential trip disaster was turned back into a great trip!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CAMBRIDGE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Rooms were pretty clean other than sweeping and dusting could be better. Bathrooms are small but manageable. Sink is outside the bathroom which is a plus. Beds were very comfortable and new bedding. A/C worked well and good selection of tv channels. Breakfast was nice and included waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, etc. Very pleasant front desk and breakfast staff. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

PENSACOLA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was a very nice hotel and in a good location. We are familiar with the area and we knew it was a good location and fairly new.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Russell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Super 8 Georgetown was wonderful. Hands down the best hotel I have stayed at in quite sometime. The room was clean and very refreshing. The hotel was well maintained and clean and Jerry at the front desk was awesome. He answered all my questions, made me feel welcome. I would definetly recommend this hotel and plan on returning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Berrien Springs, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I found that the metal door lock loop on the inside was impeding entry to my new assigned room. I was immediately upgraded to the next room with no additional charge and got a great night's sleep and a fine breakfast in the lobby.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

This hotel was a pleasure to stay in. My wife and I drove from Toronto to Kentucky and didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Great rates, pleasant staff, clean and safe. Nice breakfast as well. Area has many restaurants within walking distance. Highway is seconds away so travelling was a breeze. Would gladly return!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple