“Great people - great value”
Review of Super 8 Georgetown

Super 8 Georgetown
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I organized a trip for 10 of us for 3 days. I saw the tripadvisor reviews and felt comfortable that we would be in a good place for the money. The place is clean, a little dated but really kept clean. I can't say enough about the people. They were so accomodating and couldn't do enough to make us comfortable. On top of that when I left I accidently left a small box with my favorite jewelry. I don't know where most of you live but if I did that in the Cleveland area the odds are I'd never see it again. When I called Georgetown housekeeping had already found the box,, turned it in and they mailed it to me. Every now and then in life you are given confirmation that people are honest and good. That's what you'll find in Georgetown.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are right outside the elevators immediately to the right and left
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 10, 2011

My husband was transferring to Lexington, KY from Ohio and we drove down 4 times and stayed at 3 horrible hotels. This time we chose the Super 8. The manager and front desk staff was very welcoming and courteous, the room was very nice and clean, the pool was excellent and towels were plentious. They recommended a great place to eat and their continental breakfast was awesome - the best I've ever had. I wouldn't complain about anything except a stool in the business center for the computer. Everything else exceeding my expectations in a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Everything as great, very helpful staff.
Great matress, clean room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Once again we found ourselves in Georgetown and once again we found ourselves staying at the Super 8. We have stayed here twice before and knew it was a good place to stay. Everything was as expected: clean, large rooms; friendly staff; great price and location. The beds have been encased in plastic to prevent bedbugs, which was great! The breakfast was pretty good with waffles, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, pastries etc. There is a reason we keep coming back to this Super 8. It is a great place to stay if you don't wan to break the bank. I am sure we will be back again.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I was SHOCKED when I drove up to this Super 8. I did not think it was your typical Super 8. This hotel had rooms inside the building. Granted there were some rooms outside of the building, but I received one inside the building and I appreciated that. The rooms are large and comfortable. I had a good night's sleep there. Only complaint was that the bathroom is SO tiny but you don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom (generally) so it wasn't that much of an issue. The sink is outside the toilet/tub so someone else can get ready while the other person showers, etc. The breakfast buffet was nice; hot foods were available. All in all - not a bad place to stay and I'd stay there again, if I needed to. Plus - there was free parking and free high speed internet and several good TV channels to choose from. It was also close to gas stations and food choices.

Room Tip: Booked on orbitz - make sure you select
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Very good for the price. Clean shower with good shower head, clean carpeting, comfortable bed, quiet A/C and adequate breakfast.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

Found the Georgetown Super 8 on accident but were so glad we did! Very professional staff, an immaculate, spacious room, that allowed our dog. It was just perfect.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family