“Great experience”
Review of Super 8 Georgetown

Super 8 Georgetown
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Everything as great, very helpful staff.
Great matress, clean room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Once again we found ourselves in Georgetown and once again we found ourselves staying at the Super 8. We have stayed here twice before and knew it was a good place to stay. Everything was as expected: clean, large rooms; friendly staff; great price and location. The beds have been encased in plastic to prevent bedbugs, which was great! The breakfast was pretty good with waffles, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, pastries etc. There is a reason we keep coming back to this Super 8. It is a great place to stay if you don't wan to break the bank. I am sure we will be back again.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I was SHOCKED when I drove up to this Super 8. I did not think it was your typical Super 8. This hotel had rooms inside the building. Granted there were some rooms outside of the building, but I received one inside the building and I appreciated that. The rooms are large and comfortable. I had a good night's sleep there. Only complaint was that the bathroom is SO tiny but you don't spend a lot of time in the bathroom (generally) so it wasn't that much of an issue. The sink is outside the toilet/tub so someone else can get ready while the other person showers, etc. The breakfast buffet was nice; hot foods were available. All in all - not a bad place to stay and I'd stay there again, if I needed to. Plus - there was free parking and free high speed internet and several good TV channels to choose from. It was also close to gas stations and food choices.

Room Tip: Booked on orbitz - make sure you select
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Very good for the price. Clean shower with good shower head, clean carpeting, comfortable bed, quiet A/C and adequate breakfast.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

Found the Georgetown Super 8 on accident but were so glad we did! Very professional staff, an immaculate, spacious room, that allowed our dog. It was just perfect.

1  Thank traveler5040
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I usually do not stay in Super 8's because of the reputation they have carried, however my engagement with Victoria on the front desk prior to my arrival gave me hope. "Hats off to Victoria" who told me if we arrived and anything was not right to just let her know. If your travels should take you to Georgetown, KY you will not be disappointed with your stay. It is in fact a "hotel" with elevator. The entire property was clean and the beds provided a nice fresh feeling and that you would leave with a good nights rest. They even provide special rooms with exterior entry for those who travel with pets on the first floor. BTW they offer cookies just like 4-star hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking the parking lot.
1  Thank wesblessed
Reviewed June 10, 2011

The staff was friendly, the building was clean and smelled fresh. The room was clean and roomy. They advertised the beds were new and they seemed like it. The A/C was did not sound like a jet engine. The motel is close to several restaurants, gas station and outlet mall. The breakfast was good and hard a wide selection of items. We enjoyed our night there.

Room Tip: I used a coupon in the traveler's guide.