“Great place for the money.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Georgetown

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Georgetown
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Paris, Kentucky
“Great place for the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I stay in Georgetown every other weekend to visit my daughter and usually stay at the
Holiday Inn. However, due to there crazy rates changing all the time I decided to check out Country Inns and Suites and I am really glad I did. For 20 bucks less a night I got exceptional service.. free warm cookies upon arrival.. an above average breakfast.. a fireplace that greeted me as I walked in and a free crib for my daughter. Overall a great value and my new hotel of choice in Georgetown!

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank drewmast3r

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I visit my son and his family twice a year. I drive a litle more than half way stay at at Country Inn. I stay at a different one each time, but when I stayed at this one, I decided that this was the one I would stay at from now on on my way down even though it is 10 miles from my son's place. The staff was great. The room was clean without that motel room smell.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rocky S
IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We normally just drive through this area, but we had to stay here for 1 night due to a snow storm blocking our route. The hotel was nice, clean, and spacious. We were traveling with 2 young children so we got a 1 bedroom suite. The bedroom bed was solid, but I ended up sleeping on the pullout sofa with my 2 year old and that could have been better. The location is good as it is close enough to the highway for an easy exit, but it is far removed from the noise. Plenty of restaurants nearby as well. All in all, it was a solid choice for the price and I would stay there again if needed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank db210
Middletown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Have always loved the Country Inn & Suites brand. Very enjoyable stay for one night to see family. Friendly, clean, spacious, and for a good price. We come to Georgetown quite a lot and will continue our tradition of staying in Country Inn as this particular one made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Viper684
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Room was nice enough. Lobby/entrance was pleasant. Breakfast was ok, typical continental with some hot items (the waitress was nice though, helpful!). Location is great, lots of hotels around in the area. Quiet place (stayed during the week days).
I don't think my room was thoroughly clean. I'm kind of super clean. Saw a couple of hairs behind the bathroom door. They hadn't cleaned the stairways for 3 days, I remembered there was something on the stairs and it was still there for all three days I stayed.
Overall, it was a decent property. If they can make it cleaner, it would be excellent.
Yes, front desk persons were nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank pooloo
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Heading to Gatlinburg Tenn, for a week, stayed 1 night on way down. Very friendly staff, wanted to help in any way possible, clean quiet room. we were traveling with my wifes Mother who is in her upper 80's. I had asked for a main floor room to makes things easier, and it was done. Great breakfast in the am, and on our way. Great job Staff! Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We have not had a bad experience at a country Inn and suites.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Partsman123
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I attended the Kentucky- Georgia game last week and had the great fortune to stay at this wonderful hotel. It is conveniently located off the interstate and has convenient access to restaurants and shopping. The amazing part was the outstanding service we received from the staff starting with the morning breakfast who is skillfully and scrumptiously handled by a wonderful lady who not only keeps the full breakfast fresh but also packed water bottles and snacks for our foster child each morning. The hotel was comfortable and the smell of fresh homemade cookies and coffee greeted us at the door. Simply said, this chain hotel goes the extra mile with a smile!!!

Room Tip: Select a higher room on the 3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Fred B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
BEST WESTERN PLUS Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel
4.0 of 5 stars 198 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Lexington Georgetown
Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown
Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Georgetown? Share your experiences!