“Cherryblossom”

Ranked #41 of 102 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Cherry Blossom Golf and Country Club's restaurant you will find an atmosphere unlike any other in the area. We provide an upscale facility at a price everyone can afford. Whether you are winding down after a day of golf at our bar or enjoying a leisurely meal with family and friends, we are sure to not disappoint. Open daily to the public.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Nice place, solid greens. we had a great value and the course to ourselves on a Thursday am.

1  Thank Newbs15kens

Reviewed November 14, 2011

They have the best fried pickles! Classic Pub like food, and moderate price points.

1  Thank cyndi w
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I enjoyed my meal at Cherry Blossom Golf and Country Club Restaurant.

I went by myself and was looking for a relaxing and enjoyable dinner. I got exactly what I wanted! The staff was tentative, nice, and had personality. The menu had a great variety: appetizers, soups, salads, and entrees. The staff was prompt on taking my drink order, when she returned with my drink she was prepared to take my food order. I decided on the twin filet oscar, this is my favorite meal. With in a couple of minutes I had rolls, then my salad, and before I knew it my meal. The filet was cooked perfectly! My dinner was very enjoyable and relaxing!!

I had great service and food. The staff made dining out after a long day enjoyable! I will return for dinner.

2  Thank Alison R