“Absolutely terrible experience, will never go there again.”
Review of Bi-Water Farm

Bi-Water Farm
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Georgetown
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Absolutely terrible experience, will never go there again.”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Absolutely terrible experience, will never go there again. Purchased a $40 groupon for Bi-water farms which promised a campfire dinner for 4 people. When we got there, the cashier told us we would have to pay an ADDITIONAL $9 per person just to get in. This wasn't listed ANYWHERE on the groupon, nor was it ever mentioned when we called earlier in the day to make our reservation. We went ahead and paid the additional $36 admittance fee, but I told the cashier that they could expect a phone-call later (we had a small child with us and I just wanted to enjoy the evening). So the cashier proceeded to use her cell phone to text the owner who came charging up barking "what's the problem here!" He looked at our groupon and had no choice but to admit that an additional "admittance fee" was never mentioned. He made no apology for the situation however, and instead proceeded to be VERY rude. I told him that I wouldn't be coming back to his farm in the future and that I was done discussing it with him, but he became aggressive (getting very close to my face) and stated "if anyone has a problem with my farm, they come to me!" After a short argument, I tried to end the situation by refusing to argue with him any further and proceeding with the campfire. He left the area and we began filling out the needed papers for our evening. We had to choose the food we would be eating and I told my friend "who cares what we pick, it probably tasts like ---- anyways." The cashier yelled at me not to use that type of language around my child and then texted the farm owner back over. She told the owner that I had "cursed her out" and he proceeded to kick us off of the farm. Bi-Water farms is nothing but a false-advertising money-scam with a horrible owner and I will be filing additional complaints. Even if they were the only farm in the area holding a "fall festival" type event (which they obviously aren't), I would never return there again.
Liked: Disliked:

Visited October 2011
11 Thank Tyler D

Georgetown, Kentucky
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Sad”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have been to Bi-Water in the past and it was pretty good but we went for Autumn Fest tonight (Friday night ) and was very disappointed. The place was run down and half of the stuff was not running. The refreshment stand was closed, the petting zoo was closed, the train wasn't running. The other thing is they were very expensive. 4 regular size pumpkins were $34.00 ! We had purchased a Groupon fro the BiWater AutumnFest and when we got there they wanted another $36 on top of the $40 we paid Groupon. What a ripoff.
My daughter had her school Fall Festival at Evans Orchard and it was great.... I can honestly say I wont go back to Bi Water anymore.

Visited October 2011
7 Thank Rusty P
Georgetown, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrible Customer Service, Poor Food Quality and Overpriced!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife, Child and I all got sick 1 hour after purchasing and drinking apple cider from Bi-water farm. We left in a hurry and left 1 of our cars in the parking lot so my wife could tend to our sick 1 yr old. When we returned to pick it up the owner Steve stated "I had your car towed and I don't care what your story is, it shouldn't have been left over night, And H*ll No we aren't going to refund any of your money" I will be recommending a visit from the health department about the food quality and would strongly suggest staying away from this inconsiderate money pit. At $9 per person there are many other Autumn Festivals in the area that are both cheaper and friendlier.

Visited September 2011
6 Thank c w
Louisville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome ice cream!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Animals are soooo cute and amazing produce and strawberry ice cream

3 Thank FrozenNoSalt
Kentucky
171 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Fun place for families and little kids!”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Okay, so I'm not part of a family with little kids, so my sister and I went to Bi-Water Greenhouse and Farm in Georgetown last fall because we love the fall season, the colors, pumpkins, etc. This was a neat place--a little cheesy, but neat nonetheless. There are a lot of things for the kids to do with their family. And you can even pick you own pumpkin. There is a petting zoo and a corn maze. Interesting place with a minimal cost. Try it out!

3 Thank KentuckyTravelBug80