Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Georgetown)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsgreat hotelkentucky horse parkwithin walking distancedefinitely stay here againrooms are spaciousa great stayyogurteasy accessfree breakfastnice place to stayindoor poolbiscuitsgreat priceadamwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had a very nice stay at this hotel. Breakfast was good plenty of choices and variety, need keep checking on fruit getting over ripe sitting out. Cookies was good for evening snack. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had friends come in to visit they was very impressed with place, greeted and directed well. Rooms spacious and beds very comfortable. Few problems with locks and doors but, they had them being fix first thing next day. Clean and well kept. Highly recommended and plan to use again when staying in area.

Room Tip: Enjoyed last room at end of hall. Quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
WSizemore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello and thank you! Your wonderful feedback is greatly appreciated. I appreciate you mentioning the fruit ripening issue as I have already spoke with our breakfast staff to make sure they are keeping a close eye on the issue. With your comments, we are able to continue attempting to exceed all your expectations.

You mean the world to us! Come on back and see us soon!

Best Regards and Warm Cinnamon Rolls!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great place to stop and recharge! Rooms were very clean, the front desk staff were very nice! It was after midnight when we got there and we did not have reservations! They really took care of us, when my family travels to South Carolina, Lexington is the halfway spot this will be the hotel we stop at!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
WSizemore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

I loved reading your review and am so happy that you had a wonderful experience! I hope you had plenty of rest being that you arrived so late. If you get the chance to visit again, make sure to let us know if you need more time to sleep; we would be happy to give you a later check-out time and even help with preparing a to-go tray for breakfast to take with you when you leave.

You are more than a guest to us here at the Holiday Inn Express Georgetown, you are FAMILY!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were at this property conducting a week long professional certification program for 50+ people.

The hotel is very well designed and offers a good breakfast, The staff was very supportive of our meeting and met all of our needs quickly. The location is a bit hard to find the 1st time, but there are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Be certain to visit old Georgetown, which is about 2 miles away- very charming

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HoganHospitality
WSizemore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

I genuinely appreciate your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our employees did such a great job at making your experience with us a positive one. We strive everyday to make each guest feel like family and we treat them as long-time friends because you mean so much to us.

It would be our greatest pleasure to serve any of your future lodging/meeting needs!

Have a wonderful 2014!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Property has apparently converted from a new design Holiday Inn to an HIE. It's very nice in all areas and staff friendly. Great location and close to Lexington. Lots of food nearby as well. Only minus would be the lack of any water, welcome gift etc at check-in for IHG Platinum member. But this may be due to me using points for free night. Would highly recommend this property, and I will be back!

Stayed: December 2013
WSizemore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington-North Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us. Earlier this year we converted to a Holiday Inn Express and are so happy that you noticed the upgrades! As a Platinum member of our IHG Rewards Program, your benefit package does include a welcome amenity and I am so very sorry that this was not offered to you. Whether you are staying on points or not, you are always important to the success of our business and we strive to thank you in many ways.

Remember that next year, beginning January 1 2014, our Platinum members will now have a choice of a welcome amenity or additional points for your stay so you can earn towards a free night stay quicker.

Thanks again for being loyal to IHG and the Holiday Inn Brand Family.

Best Regards and Warm Cinnamon Rolls!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was on my way home from school and was going to stay the night in this hotel. My mom had already prepaid for me to stay there so that I wouldn't have to mess with it once I got there. However, at around 10 oclock someone called my room phone claiming that they were the front desk and said that there was a system glitch and they needed to re-enter my card number. Since I was there alone I had to give them mine. About five minutes later they called back saying that it was invalid and they needed another one. So the man at the "front desk" offered to call my parents number and get their card. It popped up as a blocked number so once they started askign for the card number my mom figured something was wrong. Luckily, she didn't give them her card number and told me to check my bank statement. It had been charged $465 by this person I had given my information too. The problem was also that they knew my last name before I gave it to them. Somehow the information was obtained from the hotel and used.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Hayley D

I hope this finds you well.

I am deeply sorry that you had a horrible experience while visiting our property. In today's electronic age, this sort of issue has unfortunately became prominent.

At our hotel, we take confidentiality very seriously. If someone calls to speak to a guest, even if they have your room number, we require they verify your identity before transferring the call. If we have any suspicions, our policy is to contact you directly and verify if you were expecting a call. If you were not, we will inform the caller that they have incorrect information and nothing further can or will be done by our staff. If they call and ask for you by name, we will transfer the call, and this seems to be the case.

I am curious; however, about how you booked your reservation. Many times, if you book online through a website, your information can become vulnerable.

Again, I am so very sorry about the troubles. If there is anything that I can do to assist you in this matter, please do not hesitate to let us know. You are very important to us here. I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Warmest Regards,