“They have come a long way since the old Keg days.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Ribs, Steaks, Bar type of foods
“They have come a long way since the old Keg days.”
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I have been to the Keg several times. I have had the Ribs dry and wet. The drunken chicken. The smothered chicken. A hamburger. And best of all their 2" porkchop.
I highly recommend you call ahead on weekends. And if you have a large party during the week. They are a family Resturant. You will find the bar is small. The food is not cheap but not outrageous either.
All in all a good dining experience.

Brownsville, Tennessee
“The Keg, needs to be skipped, they need to renovate their serving staff!”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I grew up around the area and have eaten at The Keg before several times over the years. I havent there to eat in the past 7 or 8 years due to walking through the kitchen and seeing one of the nastiest kitchens I have EVER looked at. My best friend told me that it had been bought by several people and totally remodeled.

We walked in and yes it does not look like the same place. I loved the look and the ceiling it really looked great! My best friend, his wife, my wife and myself set in the waiting area, after about 10 minutes of waiting we decided to get some beers(I had a Designated Driver). This place was packed to the seams and only had one bartender, thus we had to wait to get our alcoholic beverages finally got them and set down for the another 20 minutes, while setting there i noticed the hostesses looked like 12 year old girls, dressed very inappropriately. Went back to the bar to get more alcohol. This time I was standing behind my friend taking a drink of my beer and one of these scantilly clad hostesses yelled "hey are you going to set at the bar?!" I was waiting to get all of our alcohol from the BAR, where you go to get alcohol, I told her No Maam, trying to get our drinks as we continue our 1 hour wait! We went back to our wives, and waited, total wait time was over 45 minutes. When we were finally seated, i asked the waitress about thier Ribs, if they were dry rub or wet, she stated she didnt know, she knows they were not dry, because they won awards all over the state! I stared at her and was astonished with the ignorance of her JOB muchless the laziness of not going to the back to find out! So every since I did not get any information on the ribs. I ordered the 10 ounce ribeye, with garlic mashed potatos(not a baked potato, due to being OUT of them OH My GOD this is a STEAK RESTAURANT!, STEAKS GO WITH BAKED POTATOS! I also ordered a salad with ranch dressing, guess what NO RANCH! We got our salads about 20 minutes later, the salad or 20 teeny tiny pieces of lettuce, with 4 pieces of tomato presented on a cup saucer, was a shocking let down! My friend got BBQ covered potato skins, I tried it cause we had already waited an hour on our entrees, and the bbq was dry, tasteless and the skins was dried and old. I was actually dreading my steak by now, due to being let down by all previous food on our table, after over 2 hour wait for our entrees I finally got the steak, which was great, it was good, cooked Medium Rare like I asked. I asked my wife about her food, she said her New York Strip was OK but not that great. After the waitress asked how our bills were she screwed them up and seemed annoyed we asked her to redo them. My friend kept telling me they have only been opened for a week and they were working the kinks out, but the same 2 hour wait happened to them the night before to the point they had to leave without their kids food! I believe after a week of working and going through night after night of working, the kinks would have been better than this. My next trips to fulton I will avoid this place. The only good things about it, is the price is reasonable, and the renovations are beautiful!

1 Thank bigboyswrestling