“Good price”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Jabbeke, Belgium
“Good price”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We stayed at this motel on Sep 12th. Our room (#229) was clean, but we could hear the noise from the cars on the street. This motel has a guest laundry that we used. The breakfast was good, but not exceptional.
Unfortenately it is in dry county. We found a restaurant that serves beer: Oasis Southwest Grill.
When we are in Franklin we would consider staying again in this motel, but it would be in a room at the other side, so the noise of the street would be less.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AmarilisVos
prakash l, General Manager at Days Inn Franklin, responded to this review, October 4, 2015
I would like to thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. The county does have liqueur stores and sells alcohol. We truly hope you come back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Dry county, not many restaurant options, trouble connecting to the Wifi network, huge gap under our door...wasn't filty...not a "good" Days Inn by any means.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We ask you to please inform a staff member if there is anything in the room that needs to be maintenance. We will be more than happy to fix the problem and reassign you to a different room if need be. I truly hope you come stay with us again. We want to improve your experience.
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Very nice for a Days Inn! I would definitely recommend this hotel. Kid and family friendly. Awesome continental breakfast and splendid location. And very price reasonable. More bang for your buck! I will be back.

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank bestmommy82
I would like to thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We truly hope you come back!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 26, 2010

We usually stop over at the Days Inn on our trip to Florida. For the last 3 years we have never experienced any bed bugs or any other negative issues. It has always been exceptionally clean and appealing for an over night stay. Staff is friendly and the continental breakfast is excellent. It always appears that the maintenance on this motel is a top priority by the management . The beds are comfortable and the area is very quiet.

We also stay in motels in Florida that cost over3 to 4 times as much but they were not ever as clean as this motel or as appealing. You can't go wrong stopping over at this motel.

As a plus, this motel is about ten minutes from the Corvette museum ( Bowling Green, Ky.) if you are into cars and Corvettes.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nphotogr
I would like to thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We truly hope you continue to come back!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I've now stayes twice at this motel on my drive from Chicago to Atlanta, both times for one night. At first I was apprehensive as a chick on the road alone, especially staying at a place with only outdoor corridors. However, this hotel is in a very safe area and I became comfortable very quickly.

The front-desk staff is friendly and helpful, even at midnight when I checked in, the rooms are clean, and the parking lot is well-lit. The first time through the remote only controlled the cable, not the TV, but I was tired and wasn't staying long enough for it to be a problem. I just got up to change the channel.

The second time by, I was traveling with my kitty, and was pleased to find their pet fee very reasonable. This time there was no problems at all with the room. Continental breakfast is juice, milk, coffee, a few cereals, fruit, donuts, breads, and bagels with cream cheese. Pretty standard, but tasty.

I'm not saying it's a great vacation resort, but for a stopover along I-65, it is extremely affordable, easy-to-find, and more than adequate. Highly recommended, especially for the price.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank RavenMcCoy
I would like to thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We truly hope you come stay with us again!
chicago, il
Reviewed January 21, 2010

We were traveling as a group and just need a place to stay and seen the days inn right of the interstate the place is realy nice and rooms are very clean compare to other days inns and economy motels that we stayed in on the way and the price was great for us we had a grate stay and good sleep

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Travele_4everr
Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2009

This place was disgusting! We even had bed bugs & was moved to another room but it was just as filthy as the 1st. Bed clothes were dirty and the carpets were awful. I believe even Motel 6 has this place beat. Would not recommend it to my worse enemy. There are much better places for the same price at the next exit. Will NOT go back!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
I would like to apologize for the experience you had while staying at this hotel. We are now under new and better management. I would be more than privileged if you would come stay again. We want to improve your experience.

Travelers are raving about these Franklin hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bowling Green
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
#15 of 35 in Bowling Green

Been to Days Inn Franklin? Share your experiences!